Does my face look like I have facial hair?

Someone online told me I looked like I have a moustache/facial hair on my face, is it true? Please be honest and if I do how can I get rid of it? Here's a pic of my face with no makeup on Does my face look like I have facial hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• It does look a bit like that, its the shadow. It sucks! I have the exact same problem, the way my face sits seems to cast a shadow over that area.

• Yeah it kinda does suck, would makeup help with it? Or is there any solution? And is it like really bad

• Yeah makeup can help me most of the time. Except usually women do have fine small hairs growing there so just make sure the makeup doesn't go all patchy or get caught in it. That's my concern having dry skin.

• Okay thanks!

What Guys Said 8

• It looks like a shadow to me.

• Yea it kinda does. You seem like a pretty girl, just needa loose the stache huh? Use this link right here. If it works comment and tell me.
    www.livestrong.com/.../

• i would say use step 2,3, and last 4
      for step 1 your black
      5 you're not pregnant

• GOOD LUCK WITH COLLEGE!!!

• Use a scrub with lemon juice from a lemon not bottle lemon juice and sugar. lemon naturally lightens skin. You will see a difference. Or lemon juice and water to make a to we and apply at night it works.

• Well yes and no. You have a natural "shadow" there but I can tell it's not facial hair. Only thing I can suggest if it bothers you that much (I don't think it looks bad) is covering it with makeup.

• Not to me. Kinda hard to see all the detail in this picture. It's not very clear.

• You should throw out the hoodie. It makes you look ghetto.

• No, not really. It's more of a shadow, I think. I'd need a closer look.

• Kinda

• No it's okk.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends, the picture is not clear enough to see what it is!
    If it's hair well then just wax and if it's discoloration try to see a dermatologist or put some foundation on it :)

• How would I know if it's hair, I don't feel any hair? Lol but I think it might be discoloration because it is a bit darker than the other areas of my face :0

• Well just look with a mirror or take a picture with flash and upclose :)

• You have gorgeous eyes btw!!

• You just have discoloration around your mouth and chin area. It's very common. If it really bothers you, you can buy a concealer close to your skin tone and apply it in those areas.
    You're very pretty bye the way.

• personally yes it does look like it. options:
    wax it
    pluck it
    shave it
    hair removal cream
    embrace it
    block out the haters
    cover with makeup

• Aw hun no! You're fine <3

• Do you get your eyebrows done? Because the way they are thick like that and how they shape I can tell with a bit of plucking, waxing, shaving or whatever you do, they would be amazing..