Of thee 2 guys, which guy is better looking?

1-
of thee 2 guys, which guy is better looking?

2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 2, at least in comparison. If I were to rate each guy based on what I like in guys, #2 would be a 7/10 and #1 would be a either a 5 or 6/10. Both lose points for being jocks instead of nerds though. No offense to any sporty types, but I've never even crushed on that type or anything and lack interest. Nerds, on the other hand, always and forever <3

What Guys Said 8

• If I had the choice to look like guy #1 or guy #2 I would choose the second. More style, more clean. Not sure how to explain it.

• You are big dreamer aren't you.. always dreaming of some guy lol

Last one wins

• guy 1 is in normal lighting, guy 2 that is nick bateman tries way too hard he is nothing without all the grooming effort tbh
    http://photos1[dot]blogger[dot]com/hello/112/3343/1024/nick%20bateman10. jpg

• before i take the poll
    bet guy 1 is winning.
    ...
    .

ah dam

• Look like the new age scumbags

• Can i vote for myself? :P

• the guy is normal

• Nobody and I'm really glad I don't look like any of 'em... I really dislike tall muscular dudes who think they're Gods... and no I'm not jealous or anything... I just hate it when someone thinks so highly of himself as it seems they do...

• What's wrong with thinking high of yourself? It just means they have high self esteem and confidence, which is better than it being low and feeling bad about yourself.

• @Sami365 It's called being conceited...

• And who's to say they are all conceited? You can't generalize people like this. It's very inaccurate and a bit rude. That's like saying all jocks/sporty types are idiots, all nerds are socially inept or awkward, and all goths are outcasts. It's just not accurate.

What Girls Said 9

• They both have a pretty good face. I'm going with the first because I prefer his hair.

• first guy 100%

• Neither looks like my type in any way but I'll go with the first one...

• I voted for the first dude. He looks more cute than the other one.

• both are stunning

• I see guy #2 too often here

• the first guy looks more manly

• Steve guy #1 is soooooo hot they are both hot actually. Steves eyes are so green and he is so laid back

• Damn. First guy is sexy af😍😍