Opinions On How I Look (Open Minded People Only)?

I say "open minded people only" because I'm tired of people thinking that just because I'm wearing makeup, I look like a drag queen or "transgender". No I don't. I don't have masculine features or anything that would indicate being a man. Marilyn Monroe wore a lot of makeup (foundation, highlighter, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, false lashes, and lipstick to be exact), but do you ever hear anyone saying she looked like drag queen?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a fan of make up but I think you look quite well - When I see pics like yours I always think I would like to see her with less make up not because she looks bad but because it is my favoured mode for comparisons.
    I apologise for the comments of others about your make up, I find it very disrespectful, it is your choice what to wear and if you are happy, comfortable with it, keep doing it and enjoy it. It is sad how people want to look for a way to insult you a lot quicker than a way to compliment you. You know you are an attractive young woman so keep ignoring the haters.

What Guys Said 40

• No, I never heard of anyone saying that Marilyn Monroe looked like a drag queen because SHE didn't.

• You look like a drag queen.
    that is me, being open minded, and giving you an honest opinion based on my subjective point of view.
    You're free to not like it, but if you only accept one kind of answer, you are the person being close minded.

• Open minded - willing to consider new and/or different ideas or beliefs
    If you are truly open minded then you would consider all comments not just those that are positive.

Personally I didn't think you were trans I just thought used WAY TOO MUCH make up.
    You are not Marilyn Monroe and her use of make up was much better.

• I actually have heard lots of people saying such things about Marilyn Manson. Also, I feel like he's not the best person to relate yourself to.

Regardless, we just wanna see you without makeup because we're sure you'd look much better.

• Yeah, you look like a drag queen. It's not because of you but rather because the make up you are using. Use a different kind of make up. Might want to employ a stylist or someone who can do a make over for you.

• yeah I wouldn't confuse you with a drag queen or trans person. I like your unique look. Especially like the peacock feather earring and nicely toned white hair.

• you look stupid

• You remind me of Marilyn Manson. Just too much for my taste, if you're open minded yourself you'd understand.

• I don't think you look masculine but I woul like to see you in less makeup. I like the minimal makeup look. But you look... Suductive in that pose

• You literally look like a man, mate.

Sorry, but it's true. If you're a woman, you're a challenge wank for sure.

• if you wear makeup cause you're addicted to it and simply like it then keep doing it, if you're like the vast majority of girls though and you use it to look perttier then tune it down and wear less makeup.

• If you want me to speak out from my heart then it looks terrible, I feel like looking away from your photo.

• I don't know whether to fuck you or ask for directions out of the wax museum.

• I think you could look really nice with less makeup. They amount you have is, to be honest, just unattractive.

• It is too much make up. You could (and do) look a lot better but the make up is too much.

• You look like you need some sun. Tan a little and you could go a little easy on the eyeliner and lipstick.

• Seductive and sultry... ;)

• Sexy... boner alert XD

• creepy

• Like someone I want to go out with this weekend

• lmao you are a diva, i'll give you that.

• Beautiful to me.

• I would bang you

• smoking hot :D <3

• Pretty sexy

• good ı lıke it

• I think the most important thing in this picture is the TV, think its time for an upgrade :)

• Like lady gaga in this pic

• You...
    I think people should dress however they want. I don't think this is passable though. Were you assigned a male gender at birth?

• Lord... make her wash her face...

• No one can "make" me do anything. I'm my own person and if I want to wear makeup, then I have that right to do so.

• More from Guys
    10

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• ermm I am open minded... hope you ll be too.
    ok look, it s not really what makeup you re putting but how you re putting it and how much you are accentuating your features.
    accentuating too much can sometimes look vulgar... too much happening in the same time, therefore one can t really appreciate the person's face. (a lot of distractions).
    this pic isn t flattering at all. not that you re not pretty, but you did too much to have little to no difference. think of the concept of abstraction, minimalism but with a lot of meaning.
    I don t think what you did here enhances your beauty. you look really pale, a bit druggy, bored, fade. the pose and facial expression isn t helping, the hair is too pale too.
    so we have pale hair, with pale skin and dull looking eyes...
    I feel you can t open your eyes with how much makeup you have on them and the false eyelashes.
    maybe if you tone down a bit the fake eyelashes and reduce just a bit the lipstick and do a more natural pose you ll much better.
    now it s all smudged together...

• with makeup, u look nice, although i think the brows could do with some love. id also say that for a more flattering shot, try take it above eye level because u have pretty eyes and u wanna widen those up by looking upwards =]

• You look like you'd be pretty underneath at least 3 of those layers.

• I was cool till you wnt comparing yourself to Marilyn. Hell no, her makeup didn't look this over done, don't try to drag her down. The execution of her makeup was far more natural than yours.

• Yeah, because bright red lips are SO natural -_- the stupidity is overflowing with this one.

• And nowhere did I compare myself to her.

• You don't look like a drag queen, but I do think that you should tone the make up down.

• Too much going on in my opinion, you seem to have nice natural features but the make up is distracting

• I think you look very pretty. Love your eye makeup! I wish I was skilled enough to do my eyeliner the way that you do.

• I definitely think less can be more with makeup. But if you like it, rock it!
    My only suggestion would be your eyebrows look slightly crooked. Your so lucky to have features like this girl!

• You should look how you wanna look. I personally think that you are pretty but it makes me sad that you almost hide your face with all that makeup and those lashes. I think you should let your natural beauty shine through, maybe you could wear some less dramatic lashes?

• You look like the blonde Marilyn Manson.

• you like fine to me! don't sweat it :)

• You are wearing way too much make up sorry... it doesn't suit you at all

• I thought this pic was of Christina Aguilera for a sec lol.

• So so pretty i wish i looked like you tbh

• You look like Jeffree star kinda. Not like makeup style but the facial structure

• Cakey and just fake-looking.

• Your falsies are so heavy they're making you look stoned, and you do look like a drag queen

• Looks like you may have gorgeous eyes under all that make up.

Nothing wrong with wearing loads of make up, jist a shame your features are hiding under it all.

• I think you'd look better if you toned down the makeup a little, but you're ok now

• BUT, you know Drag Queens are beast at hiding their masculine features and transgenders are known for plastic surgery. But no, you are wearing far to much makeup. like too much. Marilyn monroe needed to wear a lot of makeup because obviously t. v quality wasn't best. so her makeup didn't come off on t. v as strong. She also stuffed her bra too but noone knows that she didn't have boobs.

• You got talent. Your makeup is good and your probably cute underneath it. You low key look like Gwen stefani though