What else should I eat today?

I am trying to lose weight. This is what I ate today and I'm still hungry. Well, its 8:30 and I am in movie mode. I feel tempted by cereal.

egg whites
half avocado
handful of almonds
green juice (kale, spinach, half a banana)
whey protein in water
Kind granola bar
grilled salmon

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• grapes instead of popcorn.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• maybe a protein shake with fruit maybe add black coffee to your diet it will suppress your hunger also cucumber will help you feel more full. also be happy with what your eating the brain is tricky

0|0
    0|0
  • Have some pasta. Or rice... Something a bit more substantial x

0|0
    0|0
  • good good

0|0
    0|0
  • A chocolate cake and some ice cream because it doesn't look like you're enjoying this diet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry but that's way too little in my opinion haha maybe it's cause all i eat is pizza and chicken nuggets but anyways i recommend eating grilled veggies and maybe chicken? Or a veggie burger and salad with croutons or how about if you really want cereal choose a "healthy" one like all bran

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like me everyday. No matter what healthy food I eat, I'm still hungry.
    there's nothing wrong with healthy carbs so please eat some brown rice or wholemeal bread. If not, quinoa is great too.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe some organic popcorn? some berries? frozen yogurt? acai berry bowl?

0|0
    0|0
  • To be totally honest you need to eat a lot more. i have a history of anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa and i know for a fact a low calorie intake can cause a lot of mental and psychical damage. Try making a new food plan which doesn't involve restricting calories to an extreme. raw till 4 is a good lifestyle it involves eating unlimited calories on plant based foods it also involves eating plenty of carbs such as rice, potatoes, pastas etc. if your not interested in being vegan try eating at least 1600- 1,800 calories and working out even if it only for an hour a day. Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.

0|0
    0|0
  • PIZZA

0|0
    0|0