Girls, Do you think I'm attractive enough to just by my appearance start a conversation?

Well would you start a conversation? Oh and sorry about the fuzzy pic.Girls, Do you think I'm attractive enough to just by my appearance start a conversation?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think you look good. Be confident and be yourself

• Thank you. Haha I think I'm getting more confident by the second. And as for being myself I can only say that I which to be better (in a humbler kinder and more honest way). But I'm glad to be myself no mater what. Thank you once again. :-)

• Haha glas to hear that
      You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 7

• yeah. I think you're hot lol it depends on where you are. like if we're in a classroom n got sat next to each other then I'd talk to you all day lol if we were like across the room I'd try to talk to you before class starts n partner up with you too

• Haha that would nice but it would not happen because I'm homeschooled! Though it is kind of you to just talk to someone because sometimes that's all that they need is some person who thinks that they are worth talking to.

• oh I'm online schooled rn. I know the struggle xD yeah I love talking in general too so it all buffs out lol

• I would. You seem to have a kind face :) attractive too. BUT you should have enough confidence without telling you! Haha had to be a pain.

• No no your not a pain I asked for your thoughts and you gave them. And I am confident it is just that no one ever seems to come and say anything to me or even text me. So I thought many it was because I didn't look approachable. Thank you for the complements. :-)

• I totally understand that. You're welcome :)

• Absolutely. You're a solid 8. Work on that smile, and fix the hair just a bit, and you're spot on.

• you are attractivee

• İ think normal. cute

• Yeah, attractive and good-looking. But I'm not that brave to starting a conversation first with a man.

• Ya I'm also shy so I guise we'd never get a chance to talk what a shame.

• No because you're Canadian

• :( what's wrong with Canadians? And I am a US citizen.

• Nothing is. Lol I'm just trying to be a funny asshole. I guess the asshole part worked huh lol

• Oh OK well with that aside what's your thoughts?