What do you think of a nose like this?

What do you think of a nose like this?
I have a nose exactly like this and I feel extremely hopeless. I can't look past it no matter how much confidence I try to force down my throat because guys barely approach me. I dress nice, I'm hygienic, have a good personality, a great body. But oh, apparently a pathetic nose kills it for me. So unfair.
Would you consider this an absolutely disgusting, deformed horrible nose? Would this be a dealbreaker for you to approach or date a girl, even if paired with pretty features and a really nice body? How much would it matter? Be honest please, there's a reason why I'm asking on here and not my friends. Family and friends are always biased.

Just curious to see what people value in physical attraction.

Thanks everyone for your insightful opinions! I really appreciate it :)! I don't if I can even choose a MHO because everything said was amazing. At the end of the day, we all have insecurities and accepting them takes effort but I know it will be worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That girl is still very attractive. I wouldn't have even noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. Now, if I knew her in real life, I would have noticed at some point, maybe right away but maybe not for days or weeks. It's really not a big deal. No one is perfect. We all have our flaws. But if those flaws come in an otherwise attractive package, then they don't really matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that it's hopeless to you because you are looking at it as just a nose. it's not just a nose. it's your nose on your face.

you shouldn't isolate your features. it's pointless, because they don't exist on their own. you should view your face as an entire entity that is beautiful rather than breaking yourself apart and putting yourself down. it's not right. u have great skin, i can see coloured eyes, u have nice lips... like how can u disregard all that and pay so much attention to your nose... something that most people don't even consider a deal breaker? it's a nose... noses aren't meant to be all that attractive...

What Guys Said 15

• No it's nowhere near a deal breaker. Some girls have a nose like that and are very pretty some is need to see a pic to determine if it's even a favor at all

• I obviously would look better with it done, but I'll be objective and say my face is pretty overall. But based on a few comments I've received in my life and the lack of attention guys give me, I thought my nose was ruining everything.

That's really good to hear though, I appreciate your opinion:)!

• I'm not comfortable with that to be honest. But yeah surgery is no joke, and nose jobs are pretty scary

• Ok it's up to you. Yea and it's dangerous. Anesthesia is dangerous... Just that can kill you. The you have to worry about them botching it. It's a no go for me. I'm sure your fine the way you are. Embrace it

• A lot of people will pay attention to, "I dress nice, I'm hygienic, have a good personality, a great body" as well even if they don't like your nose.

• You could still be pretty with a nose like that. If you are, you are.

• You have to get past it somehow. See a professional maybe if that's what it takes. There is nothing wrong with it.

• Umm I'm sure you've asked this question before and as I've told you earlier if everything else is fine then nose won't make a difference 💁

• So what, I want more opinions. Plus I found the picture that matches my nose better than others. It's something that bothers me a lot and I just need an outlet to ask about it.

• im not mad lol...

• Sounds cool 😊
      Chocolates 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫?

• it's not even that big and not at all disgusting. You might be attractive but give off the vibe of unapproachable.

• It's a cute nose. I'd kiss it.

• Side angles don't really count for much, but her nose doesn't look bad anyway.

• Oh and by the way, I've had a thing for girls before that had noses just like her.

• Nose shapes usually doesn't matter much to most guys in the first place, I mean they might bring it up of you're missing a nose but other than that I think you're good to go!

• lol well thank god I have plenty of nose. Nothing missing here

• Are you middle eastern? cause such are middle east noses...

• It's not as bad as you think.. Actually it's not bad at all you are perfect.. If guys don't dat you because your nose they are dicks and you are lucky you didn't date them also you have to love yourself before others can love you

• I think noses like that are attractive.

• good

• I would kiss you

• I don't care.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• tbh I've known plenty of girls with a similar nose and description of looking good with everything else who are considered beautiful, popular, and don't really have issues with it getting in the way of dating. my undergrad had a large greek life with a lot of girls of Mediterranean & Middle Eastern descent who had similar noses and they were among the best looking. all better looking than me for suer. cheer up, uve got lots of features on u & ur nose looks fine. rhinoplasty is always an option thats gonna if u really can't get over the insecurity so ur never gonna be trapped but i say leave it and keep going in the dating world!

• it looks ok, it's just a nose. there are more important features that determine whether you're good looking, if you really dislike it you can get rhinoplasty

• It looks fine to me.

• its just slightly off its actually fine but if u want just use some contouring makeup to cover up the slight off balancness
    its really alright though doesn't matter much at all

• Not everyone has the same beauty standards to some it's ugly to others it's cute