How do guys feel about blemishes?

So i have a few blemishes (moles) on my face and i was want to know how guys feel about them. Do you notice them? Are you grossed out? Would you think any less of me? I'm gonna get them removed when I'm 18 but until then... I'm switching schools next year. Will it be harder to make friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like them ! They make you unique and recognizable. They are your "signature". My ex had a skin tag just over her left breast. I liked it. I could have recognized her chest from any other chest and that made it just more unique and desirable to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering they're also teenagers and therefor also have acne I'm pretty sure they don't care.

What Guys Said 7

• Chances are we don't care. You'll care more about them then we will I guarantee that.

• I notice them, but I'm not bothered by just a few of them.

• The female star of the show Castle has a mole on her cheek and she is hot! Honestly a few blemishes doesn't mean anything

• good

• I don't care.

• No big deal 😊

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0