How do I look without makeup?

How do I look without makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wonderful. You got very clean and natural skin. Great healthy skin. Smile, be happy with your look.

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer without make up

• Good

• You look better without than you would if you put it on

• Great

• This looks better
    http://i.imgur.com/ZVXBZCm.jpg

• Sorry XD not trying to be creepy, couldn't help it.. You're very pretty.

• Thanks xD and I look like the younger version of Blackbeard

• You have full, pretty lips and nice eyes. I don't think you need it.

• Lol pretty gross tbh

• Very pretty

• Some girls can pull it off pretty well. You are not one of them.

• Lol xD the majority of the girls who do are white or mixed girls and Latinas. Sorry I'm not some blonde bombshell or a fierce Latina but hey, at least you're honest.

• Chinese?

• very cute

• Normal

• You look really good
    i'll dew you

• Honestly? Like crap... put out those glasses FIRST OF ALL... and don't do ridiculous photos wid crowns and such stuff... and no wid make-up it's better... yer not even average widout...

• A) they're actually my prescription glasses so they're not hipster and contacts don't get along with my eyes so the glasses aren't going anywhere anytime, arschloch
      B) I appreciate your honesty, but no need to be rude for no reason. It's either a yes or no question.

• Then just NO...

• You look better without make up.

• My heart skipped a beat.

• Wow apparently I'm very interested. I started thinking about your soft hair and your nice pink lips and how it would feel to kiss them, and I immediately got an erection. Did not expect that.

• Wow, I'm actually very flattered xD people in general don't see my face without makeup because I feel like they would run away, especially guys. I posted the picture to challenge the saying,"I like girls who are natural" which means they like girls who wear nude makeup or minimal makeup and wanted to see what guys would say when they see a fresh faced makeup free face. It heartens me that some guys would find me appealing without makeup.

• Pretty. You have juicy lips :)

• You have pretty minimalistic make up which is good and your face looks very natural.

• The first photo, no makeup at all. The crown photo, only eyeliner and filled in my eyebrows is my minimal makeup one, but the other one is me completely bare faced and fresh since I just did a mask treatment and scrubbed it off.

• Ah okay, well you look better than a looot of girls I know without make up.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• You look human. Congratulations.

• between those 2 pics, I like you best without makeup.
    they way you applied your eye makeup isn t adding anthng to your looks.
    try smthng else.
    but other than that you re good looking

• You look good in both!

• You look good. Love your complexion and lips. I like the eye makeup in your second photo it brings your eyes at more too. I love your hair but have you ever thought about some bangs or something a little different? it's nice but a better style might look a little better.

• My hair grows very quickly and I dislike my hair touching my forehead. Besides, I'm in ROTC so I need that long hair up in a tight bun. The only thing I've considered was curling my hair into princess curls. But yes, I have considered doing something different with my hair. And thank you for the compliments :)

• My hair is usually never that straight xD I have naturally wavy hair and it's such a pain to comb or brush it. It's very thick and voluminous; untamed, but I manage it somehow but the 3 barrel curling iron sounds awesome though

• Oh that's awesome. Yeah it's really pretty and thick.

• Nice! I only wear eye makeup too. You wear about as little makeup as I do. You're very pretty.

• Thank you :) I've been trying to gather my self confidence and have the courage to post makeup free selfies now.

• I use to be frantic about makeup but now since I've been taking good care of my skin and shaping my eyebrows, and just basically looking at my face in the mirror every single day, I came to the conclusion that I look pretty good without makeup, especially compared to most girls who take their makeup off.

• It's a blessing to be so natural and worry free! I'm glad you've gained the self confidence to show off the real you.

• 1|0
    • People always compare me to Mulan xD but I don't mind; she's badass and beautiful. But yeah, she has perfect skin, especially when she was Ping.

• lol yeah, but mulan was the first person that popped in my head

• Pretty:)

• good to me... nice Asian girl

• you look beautiful

• no makeup? your skin is perfect omg

• I literally just used a charcoal face mask and I've been exfoliating my face with a charcoal sugar scrub for weeks now. And thank you :) I specifically use only charcoal products and I hear that Indian healing clay is excellent for your skin :)

• god bless u <3

• God bless you too ❤️

• good :) you have a very good complexion and very good skin.

• Really pretty

• You look good!
    I like your glasses. I'm looking at some frames like that actually.

• You're very pretty!😍😍