• Yes, I do love my body
    47% (30)56% (40)51% (70)Vote
  • No, I don't like how my body looks
    53% (34)44% (32)49% (66)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
26|37

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not in love with it but I want to keep it nevertheless. In general I prefer my wife's body. (a)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• Love is a very big word but I think me and my body have a mutual agreement which states that it will improve some more and in exchange it won't hear me complaining. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate how my body looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. It does its job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, but me being the slight religious type, God gave me this body. I'm not ripped or anywhere near sexy, but at this point in my young life, I don't care. I don't plan on finding a girl, dating and all that mess, all I want is to just sit, relax, and have fun, being the person I am, and what I'm given. I'm pretty awesome tho, I make myself laugh. #NoLifeBiatch

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya i love my body

1|0
    0|0
  • Though I wanna improve, I do love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • 60/40 I like my body

0|0
    0|0
  • I am tall, jacked, athletic and have humungous dick. What's there not to love

3|0
    0|0
  • Today much more than in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Need to gain fat or muscle. My bmi is a little in the underweight category.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha no I hate it. I have too many scars I'm constantly in pain, I don't sleep lol I have the body of a 90yr old man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like my body :) I should work out a bit but right now it's fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am skinny fat but I like it that way, fuck the haters: p

0|0
    0|0
  • I love every aspect of it! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i get hard looking at myself in the mirror

2|0
    0|0
  • no I don't :(

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, im a huge show off

0|0
    0|0
  • Looooooove it, but will never be satisfied.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah not really

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like my body. I'm not in as good of shape as I want but that doesn't mean I don't love it. I could gain some more muscle and lose some weight. But I like my height and everything else is great ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my body is pretty alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still need to work out. I realized that when I was told: You remind me of that guy from diary of a wimpy kid
    That was horrible. :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! I have the best looking body in all the land

0|0
    0|0
  • it's the most incredible thing I'll ever own...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I mean it's the only one I got.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could lose 10 to 20 more lbs but I love my legs and shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can live with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• It has its phases.

I was in much better shape in November than I am now, but today's day 2 of my workout routine. I did that routine in August and it ended in November and I looked awesome. Then graduation and employment happened that I slacked off.

If I put a bikini on right now I would absolutely be 100% beach ready though. But I wouldn't be as fit as I would like to be. I am still thin and seriously lack excess body fat but I lost some muscle definition so now we're going to get that back and the goal is to not stop the workout routine this time lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I adore my body. It took a lot of discipline to look like this!

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of mine. But I'm working on it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Generally I do love my body. On some days not.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't exactly love it, but I'm working on it every day and hopefully one day I'll be even more comfortable in it !

1|1
    0|0
  • It has it's imperfections but I'm ok with it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do. It's not perfect, and needs work, but I've got someone who enjoys it and henceforth makes me feel good about it... so I'm happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • So far, most females chose "NO" and most males chose "YES"... interesting.

3|0
    0|0
    • pretty equal now. but I think most guys are less harsh when it comes to that so it wouldn't surprise me :)

• For the most part, yes. I like how it looks, not how it behaves sometimes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eh not particularly, I could lose 2000 pounds or so. 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • overall yea it s good

0|3
    0|0
  • I want to be curvier so bad but I don't hate it. :) I'm at peace with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do!

0|2
    0|0
  • Most of it, yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the day.
    I'm never too hard on myself, but there are things I could and am currently changing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well even though I have somethings I would love to improve, I can't complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do

0|2
    0|0
  • Love it is a bit of a strong Word because I do find myself sexy, but at the same time Im currently toning it up. So I really like it, but I dont love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, I think my face is better than my body though

0|1
    0|0
  • Im in the middle:/ Sometimes it looks good, sometimes i honestly hate how i look.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea! why wouldn't i. I have to see it everyday :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like the way i look (because of scars), but oh well, not much to do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ok with it 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna loss some a little bit of weight but im no i dont like it how it looks now but later yeah cause im eating so much healthier and i exxzercizeeeglslkssb

0|0
    0|0