I Asked this earlier and suddenly out of nowhere people started to call me ugly? Wtf?

I Asked this earlier and suddenly out of nowhere  people started to call me ugly? Wtf ?

Lol, where did that come from? Or people on this site became really offensive, I used to do it a lot and never got one offensive or bad comment

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry too much about those dicks. It's the internet, they linger at every single corner due to anonymity. You look good. Lol. Not even a single bit ugly.

What Girls Said 6

• Believe me YOU are far from ugly your very handsome ;-)

• your a good looking dude! don't worry about them haters!!
    :) take care

• People are just being mean insecure jerks do Not listen to them and you are not at all ugly

• haters are gonna hate you do you and do it handsomely caue you are...

• Actually I dont think you're ugly

• What did you ask earlier?

What Guys Said 6

• there is no one reason why someone will treat others with or say hurt full thing to someone with disrespect as it sounds they have you. some times it is jealously or something more. i don't think i have read any of your other posts so i don't know if you might have accidentally hurt someone feeling or said something they didn't agree with. it could be that they are just a mean person.
    for what ever reason be the better person that i know you can be and dont take what they say to heart. because when you do you allow them to win in hurting you.

• You ask how you look a lot? lol

• Welcome to gag mate. hahaha

• Haters gonna hate. They call you ugly cause they are jelly.

• You're not ugly, you're average

• Bro you're posting on "How do I look?" Which is subjective to each person if you can't take it when someone doesn't find you attractive then why tf are you posting here? Are you that insecure?

• It's not like i can't take it it's just seem like they are trolling

• Yeah man you look great you don't need the people on this site to validate that for you.

• You're right