I would like to know how zayn malik is better than these guys if I put them at the same level everyday pics?

I would like to know how zayn malik is better than these guys if i put them at the same level everyday pics?

I mean the guy has a small mouth and a tiny hairline, how is he better than the others without the fame and grooming. Some say he has coloured eyes which set him apart, but these are his natural bug shitty brown eyes

I can't help but think he is a very overrated cuck.

• Yeah, he is overrated
  • He is a god
and i totally disregarded the fact he is 5'7'' with a smaller frame than Asian women

Most Helpful Girl

• Because having a 'tiny hairline' and 'small mouth' are not unattractive to women, obviously. Nor is a guy being 5'7 and not being built like the hulk.

• zyzz is a little too built i agree but at least something like brad pitt in fight club or just be at 12% body fat with decent clavicles has to be a minimum to be attractive to women if i go by real world scenarios. And he has bug eyes too, how do u counter that and tiny hairline is objectively really really pathetic for a man, its a feminine trait

• http://images[dot]politico[dot]com/global/blogs/110813_vanilla_ice_465_ap. jpg
      http://vignette4[dot]wikia. nocookie[dot]net/americanhorrorstory/images/6/6e/Matt-bomer. jpg/revision/latest? cb=20150504060557
      http://41[dot]media. tumblr[dot]com/a1e488597cd2b2fc09a8431c7d4ee5c0/tumblr_nih2jevRSg1sy1faio1_1280. jpg

this is ridiculously good looking, not this paki kid or lachowski or bateman

• ok then. To each their own.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every time I see these questions I wonder what makes other dudes comparing other dudes' photos, and sometimes comparing themselves to other dudes. lol

What Girls Said 7

• You did an account on this site just to diss a celebrity (I'm no fan of 1D, but still...)? Don't you have anything better to do?

• actually i have an exam tomorrow XD. And this stuff is more helpful than u think, it gives you ideas as to how you can maximize your own looks. Like now, going by the polls its already true but if i can confirm, zayn is just as genetic trash as me, i'll be able to see how i can be perceived as better myself to like 1-2 women i am attracted to lol

• Going by your replies to the others, not everyone has the same tastes. 😑
      Some girls like the typical manly-man you are trying to describe, while others like something else.
      Comparing Zayn to the 3 guys, he and the first one have about the same attractiviness level facewise. The other 2 are a no-no for me.
      Beauty is subjective as hell. >.>
      This is like reverse of saying how guys only like supermodels, which isn't true at all.

• Yeah, he's overrated, but still more attractive than Elijah and the other guy.
    Especially the buff dude.

• This isn't really a win/lose situation it's all based on what some one finds attractive or not. Why are you going through all the trouble? You jelly?

• @ZADDYZAYN where you at, girl? Come defend your boo 😂😂

• Bae is fine as fuck. Leave him alone 😭

• His eyes are beautiful and warm, the kind that just makes you in love at first sight! Nothing wrong with any of his features or his build, in fact i hate muscular guys. he's such a cutie, but his cocky attitude ruins it. So mesmerized by those dark features though, he's a 10/10. I'm sensing a little jealousy

• Not that I think he is a god, but you sound like a petty jealous below-average bitter man

• i am below average and petty but not jealous

• @lookismuser Ain't that hard to believe.

What Guys Said 6

• Isn't he the guy that looks like the Boston Bomber?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bhsxsSCWI4

• holy shit lol, he looks exactly like him without the facial hair, just googled ha ha, in fact that guy has a better nose as well, its been a nice day XD

• Wtf are you talking about. Who is zayn Malik and what is a tiny hairline

• the first and second guy are zayn malik, tiny hairline means small forehead

• So your comparing a kid vs grown up men? You've taken the 'how do I look' section to a whole other level.

• How is he a cuck?

• women would fuck him over their bf's and spouses XD. "Overrated cuck" just sounded good lol

• its ok, he left 1-d so he could join ISIS

• Why do you even care about how other guys look? Even if you're gay that's weird