Does this lipstick suit me?

Does this lipstick suit me?

I'm just curious. Because a lot of girls say that it's too dark, but a lot of guys say that it's good looking. I'm a little bit confused

3636

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks good, though I usually like more natural looking lips. like the pink, but if you're doing yourself up for a night out and not expecting to pick up a guy or whatever it is good. is it black, or dark purple? maybe it's your natural lip underneath which looks good

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• Yes, I like it.

• Looks pretty good. I think though a more fleshy colour would look way better.

• The color isn't bad, but the shade itself IS to dark, in my opinion.

• so? not everyone wants those ghostly lips

• @Beautybynature a lighter shade than "dark as shit" does not have to be "ghostly."
      If you disagree with me and love the lipstick, that's fine. voice your own opinion on it.
      I'm voicing mine. There isn't a right and wrong fucking answer here, just opinions, so you don't need to jump on my comment as if I'm harassing her.

• Yes it does. I don't think anything would look bad on you honestly because you're beautiful but other colors might look even better.

• I think it looks good and all but it's like covering the lifeness of your face you need to break this with some red powder or eyelinear or something I don't know you are the girl so you should be better in this

• It is interesting - I am not that much into make up but I don't find that shade too dark - It is a nice change to some bold and bright colours.

• It looks good.

What's most important is if you feel good in it and you like the way it looks. No matter what you do some will think it looks good some will think it looks bad so just do whatever you feel good with.

• Looks cool on you. I like it.

• Guys say it looks good because it stands out compared to the standered red.

Im not a fan of lipstick, but that look is an exception

• It suits you just fine! I think because of your blonde hair and lighter skin you can pull it off!

• Some people compliment things that stand out, and it's a different shade so it's going to get some attention. I complimented a cashier with the same shade because it was the first time I saw it. There is something dark and sexy about it.

• Nah, zombieish

• I like it. definitely prefer darker colours over the lighter ones

• Go with it, I think it looks good. Forget anyone that doesn't like it, as long as YOU do.

• i like it makes me look at your lips

• It is ok

• Wow
    You look amazing and pull that lipstick off great

• it's just right !

• You Wear It Well My Lady. Your Eyes Just POP! Compliments Your Skin Tone As Well Just Gorgeous. You Should Experiment More :)

• must... do your bidding... O_O

• Very nice but dark purple would be even better :)

• You are looking pretty

• Its dark but suits you...

• sure it does

• If you're dressing up as a witch on Halloween, yeah.

• Definitely looks good on you

• That colour suits you very well.

• Light eye shadowing to balance it out with your light hair and I think it would work.

• Yes it dose

• "Suite you"? No. I think red lipstick would "suite" you better. But this lipstick doesn't look bad

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 35

• Oh I think it's great! A lot of people are scared of darker colours, I however love them, i think you can pull it off.

• Personally, I like it, but doubt that I would ever try it myself. It just depends on personal taste. Not everybody is going to appreciate your sense of style.

• Yeah it looks good, you can pull it off. It is very dark though, If you feel confident wearing it, just go ahead and do so. If it makes you feel insecure then don't, because why the hell bother?

• it looks fine on you

• I approve of it

• Too dark.

• Goes well with you makeup and clothing. Absolutely gorgeous !

• From a makeup artist point of view, it is dark.. but it suits you.
    I love the fact that you went warm with the eyes!! to balance off the cooler shade lips.
    It overall looks very pretty!!!
    I would also suggest you get MAC stone lipstick! would look amazing on you

• It's pretty on you:)

• If your'e going for that kind of look (can't think of how to describe it) but I personally think you would look better with a lighter or whatever

• A lot of people are into dark lipsticks now, so you rock it pretty well. Personally I'll never be brave enough to wear that color. I'm more of a pink/rose color gal.

• It s average to me
    No pretty not ugly

• i personally don't like the tone/hue but it doesn't look bad on you

• Yes, it does! I like it :)

• I think it is very nice :)

• I think it's classy :) I like it a lot

• You look lovely, darling! It looks great!

• Love the nails!

• Yep, dark and awesome. Is it Mac?

• Yea I like it.

• i think it looks nice on you

• Yeah it suits you

• Very pretty

• Its cute but it depends what you wear it with. But overall it drains your face.

• yeah it looks on point

• yes, it does suit u very well

• Love it!

• Yassss that's fab, it suits you so well!

• It ages you. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. But if you feel good in it, go for it.

• Love ittt

• More from Girls
    5