I'm a 15 year old girl, i'm 5'6.6" and people keep telling me i'm tall, it makes me feel insecure. I would like to be around 5'0", am I too tall?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'6.6" is not tall at all. You're average in height at best, not that there's anything wrong with being tall.

I felt the same as you for as long as I can remember. I'm 5'10" now, so definitely tall but my boyfriend finally made me embrace my height and the long legs that it brings with it. I've never actually heard anyone in real life say that there's anything wrong with being tall so as long as you own it and make it work to your advantage, since you can't really change it anyhow, you'll be fine. :)

What Guys Said 22

• If you were 5'0" you probably wish you were taller - At 15 5'6" is tall but you probably won't grow much more so when you are 18/19 you won't seem much taller than your friends. I think the fact you stand out a bit at 15 brings it home to you.
    Aside from all that there is a lot of guys who really like tall girls. I don't think you should regard it as a problem in fact you should enjoy it.

• No, you're not too tall. I know a girl who's almost 17 that would love to be the same height as you (she's too short, we tease her a lot xD).

• You're not really tall, just on the taller end of average.
    Just give it a few years and it will not even be a factor.

• You are probably done growing taller, but most of your 15 year old guy friends are still growing so they will most likely grow taller than you. Lots of guys like girls that height.

• No. If anything, you're either average or just slightly above it.

• Haha, you're not tall. No way.

• That's normal height, average really

• Well you won't be 5'0" so I think you'll have to be fine with being 5'6"

You'll be fine.

• You are the same height as Justin Bieber. Also, why feel bad about your height? guys can kiss you easier. They won't have to go fetch a stool for you to stand on everytime they want to land kisses while both standing. lol.

• 5-6 isn't that tall for a girl. Besides, most girls have reached full height by that time, as opposed to boys who grow until 18 or later, so you probably won't get taller.

• your fine dont listen to all the high school girl bull shit your average height not to tall not to short but just right :)

• At 5'6" you are a great height for guys who average 5'10" and taller. Short girls are a little limited with tall guys in some things.

• 5"6 is nowhere near tall, many people is in that height, and it is a perfect height for me. I'm 5'10, your head would be around on my chin. Still feel tall? Being 5"0 is really short and a turn off for me.

• You should join the circus.

• I'm 5.9 and I like girls tall like you I bet you are so cute like you are

• "Too tall"? no. I like tall girls, and I'm guessing there are other guys who do to

• Then go for a surgery if ya can afford one...

• That's so lucky of you. Enjoy tall blessing madam, it sucks being a shirt man, I don't even feel like a man anymore.

• Who are these people?

I don't care how tall my girlfriend is, most guys don't I think.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• The average American woman is 5'5" so you're not tall. You're going to suddenly shrink. That's not going to change. Just rock being you and have fun reaching things.

• You are a great height - and you don't want to be 5'. You'd have to get your clothes hemmed and you'll have a harder time keeping weight off when you are older. Enjoy your height! You're not that tall - whoever is telling you that is probably short.:)

• I'm 5'-9", my guy is 6'-2" which I think is jus perfect! You'll find a guy who likes your height so don't worry about it.

• I am over 6 foot so don't worry, you are the perfect height, many people would love to be like you and you know what, it doesn't matter what height you are. You may be considered slightly above average but i am taller than the average male so it is all good. Don't fret you are perfect

• Not at all. That's a great height!

• I am 5'10. Don't worry, I have been taller than my classmates and it didn't make me feel comfortable, but I don't feel different anymore now that I am older.
    I live in the Netherlands. Lots of tall men and women there...

• If you're tall or not depends on where you're from. If you're Indian then yea you're a big girl, if you're danish then no you're fairly average or slightly below.

• You're a shortie, do you feel better?

• You do not want to be 5'0. I am 5'2 and I get made fun of by my friends because I'm short. 5'6 is a good height!

• I'm 15 amd 5'7" calm down, it's no problem bro.

• no its because of the age you are now, people will grow and you ar not tall you are average. don't worry about it

• You're pretty average. I'm a little jealous I wanted to be 5'6". But I stopped at 5'4" :P

• I'm 5'2 and hate it. Embrace your height, being short sucks

• Your not really tall atall.

• I'm 5 foot 3 and I wanna be longer but I think your height is average it's not that long

• yes, your tall

• I'm around 5'4 and I would be less taller too so, I know how it feels