Am I ready to try to grow a beard (only on my chin)?

I don't know if it would look ok with the amount of hair that grows out of my face. If I let it grow out on my chin would it look bad? Should I wait for more hair to appear?Am I ready to try to grow a beard (only on my chin)?
(Ignore the blemishes, please)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think it will look nice.

• Ok, thanks for your opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• just stop it dude. there is no shame in not having a beard. trying hard to have one, obviously not being able to is pathetic. looks weird too.

just wait and try again in a few years. as it is now, your beard will make you look like a weirdo, if you let it grow.

you´re young so your beard growth might still improve as you get older.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't recommend it. I don't know how to tell if you have enough hair, and this isn't really my place because it's not the question you were asking. But, I have never seen a guy look attractive with a chin beard. Even if he would otherwise be cute, it just ruins it.

• You should grow it out, It will look really cute when it dose I love it when guys have that I call it the cowboy look

• way too sparse! try putting castor oil, it stimulates hair growth

What Guys Said 13

• Dude what beard 😂😂😂

• I'd let puberty finish it's work first at this point your not going to be able to grow a beard.

• Ok, thanks for the imput

• I don't know, I tried hard since I was about 14 to keep my beard from growing so fast and full but I've learned to keep it and embrace it. Just wait and see if it does grow out good and if it fits you (I think it will)

• Don't grow out beard till you take care of your acne. You'll have a horrible time shaving

• That's part of the reason I want to grow one, so I won't have to shave anymore

• Dirt gets trapped pretty easily, it will lead to infections

• I don't know about beard, but i know you're ready to grow some acne :P

• Yeah why not? Otherwise you have to keep shaving that shit on your face like I do.

• You need more.

• Sorry dude, not even close. You've still got a few years to go yet.

• Ok, thanks for the imput.

• You don't look like you have much facial hair at all.

• I don't

• So you'll just look like you have random whiskers everywhere.

• I was wondering if u could grow a small beard on my chin. I know Im not ready on my cheeks.

• Give it time before you get a full beard like mine

• Shaved look's always better dude...

• Yes, but why do you want facial hair anyway?

• nah b