Are girls with tattoos sluts?

I have a good few tattoos and massive wings on my back this one time I went swimming in a bakini and this dude keept calling me a slut \whore fir having tattoos.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. When the ink enters your bloodstream, it causes your hormones to spike, and it makes you very, very horny. It also may cause feelings of awesomeness and a higher sense of self-importance, which as you know, boosts confidence. This can ultimately cause you not to give a fuck about what others may think of you, thus making you even hotter. Your sudden jump in attractiveness, along with the ink affecting your brain chemicals, slowly but surely makes you more promiscuous.

Source: I have tattoos and it happened to me. Now I suffer from higher self love and also not giving a flying fuck.

Hun, ignore the little bitch of a man. Expressing yourself through beautiful images on the skin does not make you anything but what you want it to make you.

What Guys Said 39

• A lot of girls I've know with tattoos have been... slutty.
    I've also know girls with no tattoos who were sluts, and with a lot who were not at all.
    ultimately, a tattoo is just art, and it's unfair to judge what kind of person someone is just because they have some ink on their back.

• He was probably some religious zealot. No. Girls with tattoos aren't default sluts. Though, they might be more likely to put out.

Reminds me of "Waiting..." movie. "If you want a one-night stand, you have to find a girl with three qualities: she's a smoker, has tattoos, and is a drinker/does drugs." Something like "If she's willing to risk lung cancer, she's probably willing to risk STDs." I forget the actual rationale for the tattoos, though.

• That makes no GD sense. How old was the dude? Sounds like he was like over 50 or around that age and old school. Only a narrow minded person would think that because someone has tattoos, she must be a slut. If anything I would think that a woman with tattoos has an open mind, but assuming anything on just looks is very prejudicial. And very simple minded. "Can't tell a book by it's cover", is such a good adage.

• I really dont see the point in making a scene or trying to insult the girl publicly but I do tend to think girls with tattoos have slept around.

• A bit ignorant by the guy - Usually I find a tattooed girl very beautiful

• Not always, but sometimes yes.

• Girls without tattoos can be slutty too.
    Appearance doesn't make you what you are. Guys like those give us guys a bad name.

Names like slut or fag should be illegal and should be punishable by death. Completely taken out of the picture.

• ... YES.

• yes.

• Nope they are not and this was probably a crazy dude.

• Friend of mine swears every time he has gone after a girl with a "tramp-stamp" lower back tattoo he has done her.

• i think women who have tatoos are more likely to have been slutty.

• Honestly, why would you care what a perfect stranger thinks anyway! He sounds like a douche!

• Tattoos are awesome, I would love to see your wings. Dont let immature guys get to you, it doesn't mean u are a slut. It just means you like tattoos.

• I disagree completely with his terminology, his ignorance in assuming he had the right to state his opinions to a complete stranger, but I have seen these tatts when the ladies bits and pieces start to head south.
    Something to ponder upon.

• Why would they... no, girls with tats are not sluts, nor does that categorize them.

• They can be seen as lower class but not necessarily sluts unless they have a Tramp Stamp.

• no , wth

• He is a cunt

• Tattoos do not make a person a slut. A slut is someone regardless of how they look who sleeps around with lots of different people

• Not all of them, I don't think.

• Good tattoos are hot on girls

• Fuck no :|

• you should have gone over and punched him in the face

• Girls in general are

• He probably has a needle dick... so why not speculate on him?

• Those guys are lame. I think it's so sexy.

• being sexually open doesn't mean slut.

• No, they are not. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

• No because that question is too vague

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 17

• Whether we have tattoos or not, and whether we sleep around or not, there will always be people insulting us, calling us names, belittling us, degrading us, and hating us. That goes for both guys and girls. It's a mean, ugly world. I think the best we can do is love ourselves, be true to who we are, surround ourselves with good people who build us up, and not worry about trying to please or impress the whole world.

• nope! tattoos are just getting drawings on the skin... and there's no correlation between having tattoos and being a slut...

• that guy was stupid. having tattoos doesn't make you a slut, having lots of sex makes you a slut. that being said, I think slut should be a gender neutral term and I also think being a slut isn't a bad thing by itself. just ignore him, he has no idea what he's talking about.

• Yup, one tattoo is the equivalent of taking 10 dicks, everyone knows that.

You should also really listen to some random dude calling you a slut, he obviously knows you.

• I usually find them trashy, but no way a girl with tattoos is a slut!
    Also the guy is an asshole.

• of course not.
    You just sound like an interesting person by just your tattoos alone, screw that idiot, wow what a totally worthless excuse for a man he is.
    I would love it if a real man was there, that foolish worm would be living in a wheelchair.

• No,, but tats look unfeminine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_Jh2xrcjo

• Yes all, of them all the time.

• I have 9 tattoos and can't wait to get more.

Im not a slut either.

I know females with many tattoos and females with none who have equally taken more dicks than durex.

• Not at all.

That dude was just some idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.

• no, if you said punk I will understand but sluut really, are they old man or just dumb people? Nothing is wrong with tatoo

• what the hell? of course not.

• I don't know about slutty but it looks a bit trashy,

• of course not. but people saying that are short minded idiots

• lok up the definition of a slut and you will see that that is not what it means.

• Tattoos are art... art is life... life is love... don't hear that stupid negative comments about your tattoos, because every body has their own style to express them self. Rock and roll!

• When I got my first tattoo I was still a virgin. And I damn sure don't sleep. Only been with my current boyfriend sexually. I think it's completely absurd to make a notion like that just because I have a tattoo. People can be so stupid , ignorant and narrow minded sometimes. And either way it goes it's none of there business to be concerned what goes on in my private life. They need to get a damn life.