Do I look too manyl?

I have rather broad shoulders with large boobs, a small waist, regular to narrow hips, a round butt and muscular legs. Last week a girlfriend told me that I look really manly and should stop weight lifting to get a more feminin figure... I've always liked my toned legs and my broad shoulders have never really botherd me too much but her comment made me a little insecure about my body.

What do you guys think, is my body type really that undesirable and unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha.. You're taking care of your body, that's something not many women or men care to do.. your friend may be right from the angle of someone who doesn't believe that a women needs to be well built however you are not your friend and what you choose to do with your body is your choice.. the worst thing you can do is change the way you are by nature.. i mean, if you like to work out and do whatever it is that you do then someone saying that you look manly shouldn't worry you too much.. your friend is probably insecure also, as are most young women but thats because the media gives off an image that all women have to look a certain way.. Sorry i haven't slept in a few days so my opinion may not make as much sense as it could... let me break it down... Follow your own path, as long as it's nothing illegal.. your friend will have to learn to accept that that's just who you are... really our opinions shouldn't matter to you.. I'm positive you know what you want to do with your body... oh damn... i didn't answer the question yet xD... okay... umm... based on your description it sounds like you have an amazing figure xP.. keep up the good work sister haha... peace out

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what your friend thinks. It's YOUR body. As long as YOU are happy with it, does it really matter what anyone else thinks?

What Guys Said 17

• Some guys prefer women where this is something to grab a hold of, so I am sure you have nothing to worry about and there is someone out there that would think you have an awesome shape.

I would not take what your girl friend says to heart. She obviously was not being every nice that day!

• Interested to see a picture.

• Personally I think it's very healthy, desirable and attractive. A strong, fit woman is always a good thing. Minus those bodybuilder women on roids who take it way too far. But physiques like that are impossible to achieve for a natural woman anyway.

• No pic, no rate me possible

• Guys don't normally have large boobs or round butts. So I think you're good.

• a picture would help? but on another note you should do what makes you feel sexy and what makes you happy and confidant live day today not giving a fuck what other people think some one out there will like you the way you are dont worry :-)

• I don't see anything.

• "Too many"?

• If you like the way you look, why care what anybody else thinks?

• Impossible without a picture @Rieke95.

• pics?

• I bit you are wonderful and cute

• Since you are weight-lifting chances are you look manly and thus unattractive for some guys

• Sounds ok. I'd def consider a breast reduction though...

• Nio you are fine absolutely fine.

• No photo?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• All I heard was "big boobs, tiny waist, weightlifting" oh cutie... you're going to be very loved by the guys!

• I need a pic, but if you're comfortable with that, fuck what people say.

• You can lift weights with a focus on making your hips wider and butt bigger

• No pics no opinion.

• You sound like you have a great body and like you are healthy. don't let that girl stop you from lifting. you have a great body, embrace it!

• nice pic.. and a lot of women dont have hips but big butts your fine.

• broad shoulders... ughhh deal breaker

• Sounds like she is insecure about how she looks so has to insult you to make you insecure too!