How do these guys actually live with themselves being next to these guys?

Adam rodriguez (the guy in between) next to joe manganiello, matt bomer and channing tatum

The guy on the left (varun dhawan) next to the guy on the right (siddharth malhotra)

Josh hutcherson next to the rest

Its not exactly just a height issue, its sth like, those people have a much better face than you and on top of that tower over you, how do they not have suicidal tendencies after that? Take this for example

How do the 2 guys on the right actually have self respect after being next to the leftmost guy and that angel of a woman, despite height not being an issue here.

Tbh, i feel bad about myself without having even met these people and knowing that they exist i feel like a worthless piece of shit of a guy. How do these guys live after being around them all day

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i know what you mean. But it gives you hope too. Look at them living their life, going after their dreams. That should make you feel good

• urs is the only brutal but honest answer here he he

• shah rukh khan has a pretty big nose and he's one of the highest paid actors. Same with tom cruise. And tom cruise is short too

• Shah rukh khan is also as short as him, they are both 5'7

What Girls Said 8

• TBH all those dudes are pretty good looking and I'm not even sure I would agree with your pics for who is most attractive -

Pic 1 - I like Adam better than Matt and he still has a more attractive face than Joe or Channing.
    Pic 2 - They look so strikingly similar to each other I'm not sure that there is any point to ranking one over the other.
    Pic 3 - K the tall guy on the left is stunning, but Josh is still attractive.
    Pic 4 - Nope. The dude on the left looks more attractive because his features are most similar of the three to the woman and he is directly next to her. Cut everyone else out of the pic and he's ok looking. Mr. Far Right is the cutest.

• wow, if adam can win over channing and joe, i am really happy lol, i have similar facial features oweing to my brown genes lol but that would be subject to you, in the objective sense, he is a handsome man but more like everyday handsome in real

• and the guy you are calling ok is considered greek god of bollywood, the last one doesn't have many fans at all

• What on earth are you blabbering about?

• what am i looking at? no one is attractive.

• lol I had the same opinion, still not sure I get wtf is going on here.

• Matt bomer and channing tatum are unattractive :o?

• Maybe they know that there's more to life than the way they look. And maybe they know that they're rich af anyway so they could get any girl at the drop of a pin. And maybe they don't waste their time comparing themselves to other people because it really doesn't matter.

• there is nothing more to life than appearance and money whatever those stupid quotations want to say can say

• I'm confused. :(

• Maybe they do feel bad, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy life and don't deserve a beautiful SO.

• they do deserve, they are not bad looking at all. If even one of them was on this site, he would be the best looking guy here, but its like they are 7/10's next to 9/10's

• Yea that's just the way life is.

• It's called finding their personality also an attraction. It's not all about looks. If the hottest guy on earth came to me, wanting to be with me but was an asshole, I'm not going to put myself through that. I'd take an average+ looking guy, with a respectful, awesome personality any day.

• LMAO

What Guys Said 10

• Because they have self-esteem? Honestly I don't even really understand your point. I am sure Channing could feel like shit next to Warren Buffit or Hugh Hephner/James Dean all the same as you feel right now.

• And if you are the supreme alpha male that ass-rapes every single other guy on the planet. Always remember that God still will crush you all the same, I dunno, at some point you just have to realize that you will never come close to being a literal God on earth and be okay with it. 99.99% of the worlds population have someone that is their superior

• Because they got money and get pussy?

I'm broke but I get the 2nd part.

You're the same guy who post pics of that baseball player aren't you? Thundercock or something? Lol.

• lol, no i am not, but i am the same guy who asked how does a guy get laid if he doesn't look like matt bomer :P

• He is too shrouded in self pity and insecurity for any girl to see what positive attributes he may have.

• Sounds like your own insecurities making up fake issues these people should have. I've never cared that I hang out with ugly or pretty people, it doesn't matter what they look like if they turn out to have turd personalities.

• Can anyone tell me wtf is this guy talking about?

• You sound like Eliot Rogers with less money. What state do you live in?

• ha ha ha ha, nah, not that extreme man, or maybe to an extent, but i can't afford a gun or a car lol

• I've seen short Brazilian dish washers go at each other with kitchen knives in the parking lot behind a restaurant. It works just fine in America.

• lol man i like you, i am following you

• So you compare yourself to celebs?

• i dont get the point of this?

• Why wouldn't they be able to live with themselves?

• because of lack of appearance and being intimidated all day and feeling like a loser

• To you they may be 7/10s and 9/10s. Doesn't mean everyone feels the same.

• i am talking about objective looks and that is how they will judge themselves too. Hell, girls in my country actually like varun dhawan more than siddharth (second pic)

• Oh look another Indian guy obsessed with what girls want and height issues because he is virgin whose gonna end up in call center lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more