Which girl is better looking?

1-
which girl is better looking?

2-

• girl 1 is most beautiful
  • girl 2 is most beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• First girl looks a lot better obviously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. Both are average.

• WHAT? AVERAGE! than what is gorgeous? 99% of the people i see in the street are not as prettyas these girls! so what the hell are u talking about average? these girls are gorgeous!

• I know! it's crazy that I can't have my own opinion. I never even said the first girl was ugly anyway.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 6

• Hate the first chick for bringing her kitteh into the picture. That's just mean since most cats do not like that. :(

• The 2nd girl is UGLY! she is an indian actress named deepika! everyone please google "deepika without makeup!
    she uses pounds of white foundation, camera filters and otehr illusions to try to look light!
    she is a subpar looking indian!
    first girl is gorgeous! she has the body that women spend thousands to get! tehre is a flat chested bitter girl named "datgirl" who is a user here and tries to claim men dont like big boobs! lool! she says anything to make herself feel better for being flat! first girl has the hair, eyes, lips, cheekbones and body! deepika has nothing but camera filters and whiteout colored foundation to try to apepar paler! and if you notice, those photos of the first girl are candid! deepika is always photoshopped! even indians think she is ugly

• this is deepika aka girl #2 without makeup
    www.lightscamerabollywood.com/.../...t-make-up.jpg

• Deepika padukone is prettier. The first girl just looks fake and her boobs too big but overall her face is alright. Deepika on the other hand looks more real and down to earth

• the first girl doesn't look fake... she's gorgeous! even my friend stopped by ans asked who she is! she has wide eyes, full lips and high cheekbones!!! deepika looks weird and that red lipstick looks garish on her and she has heavy undereye bags!! first girl looks gorgeous

• AHAHAHA! YO I AM DONE!
      you're indian! no wonder ur jealous of the first girl! she is fair skinned and pretty with long hair... features u southern darkies wish u had!
      u even posted about how black ur vagina is!!! 20 yr old virgin! no wonder! even indian guys dont like southern indian black skinned turd skin hags

• @DATGIRLISINDIANLOOL hahahhahaha wow this is starting to become very entertaining for me lmao. You're a psychopath. Do you realize what you've done? Your created several different accounts all just to bash me on the interent, you've posted stuff referring to me, you keep going nuts everytime and you're a racist. Wow, smh but you can't help being the sore loser that you are. Do you think I'm afraid or sad or angry? Nope. You're mad because I'm not reacting the way you want me to. I still stand by my opinion. Idc aboit a word you say. I'm not offended or anything. You belong in an asylum. Shame on you child shame on you. I'm a virgin and I'm proud. I'm an indian and I'm prouder. So honey I don't know why you keep trying, but your efforts are all wasted. Save it for another psycho that will actually hear you out. You're sad and pathetic and have so much pent up frustration in side and you have no friends and no love life. I already knew since the beginning I was and am better than you.

• Umm the boob.. i mean the first one.

• FIRST ONE IS GORGEOUS! damn! Im a woman and I would go lesbian for her

What Guys Said 17

• I choose girl #2. Prettier face. Sadly I don't know about her body since it's not in any of the pictures.

• I voted for the Boobs
    i mean, girl 1

• Girl 1 needs to smile more but can't argue with them tits.

• I love smiles, so girl two

• dat 1st chick doe!

• Definitely the first one. Also wow what a chest.

• I love those boobs but the eyes on the 2nd girl..

• I didn't see a face on girl 1 but still voted girl 1

• The one with the massive rack

• Girl 1 is pretty in every pic, girl 2 has some pics that aren't that good

• Girl 2 is beautiful 😍😍 girl 1 is nahhh 😧😕

• They all kind of look like the same woman. All really good looking though.

• They're both gorgeous, it's hard to decide.

• Girl #2

• Number 1... but both are shit actually...

Number 1's just boobs and anything else shit... and Number 2's totally shit... Number 1's just less shitty...

• Without any doubt, number 1. Who is she?

• First one.