What do you think is around my weight?

what do you think is around my weight?
So I weight lift and am a sprinter and I always found I weigh a lot which makes me feel self conscious? How much do you think I look I weigh? Of course I know the muscle weighs more than fat thing. I am 5ft5. Also do guys like body types like this? I find I look kind of masculin with the big shoulders

• Lose weight
  • Gain weight
  • Stay there

Most Helpful Guy

• guys who dont lift will not like you... sorry to break it to you but averadge people dont see the beauty of body building.. and you dont look manly the only way a girls body will look manly is if she takes steroids, your good where you are but do what you wanna do

Most Helpful Girl

• 115 maybe

What Guys Said 24

• I'm guessing 115 - 120 pounds. Stay this way. You look great.

• VERY sexy!! Stay or gain... And for the guys who say you're too masculine... They're all self conscious because they're afraid you can outperform them which, you probably can lol! Do you! Love you! Be YOU!

• You look fine, truuust. (You look good btw)

• 120-130 your body's really hot

• Youa re super tone and fit. Amazingly hot, keep up the great work.

• You look well as you are - Very fit and toned looking which I think is very attractive

• Stay as you are. You are so hot, strong is the new sexy!

• look just right. easy to bounce up and down on me. lol

• You look wonderful. Just keep on bring you.

• Stay the same. You have really nice arms. Cute flat stomach and legs of a goddess

• you have perfect legs and breasts

• You are so cute I would day you

• You look great! definitely no need to loose weight, you're already somewhat lean, but still with a bit of mass (muscle). Not at all too masculin in my opinion.

• I would say 108.

• 280lbs you should lose weight.

• You look to be in your 120s and there's nothing wrong with the way your body looks.

• Your arms are the same size as mine, the fuck...

*does 100 chin ups*

• very sexy

• gain some more meat so us guys can grab and enjoy

• I'd say 132 pounds if yer 5 and 5...

• Stay as it is.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Muscle doesn't weight more than fat. They both weight the same. What makes muscle seem like it weighs more is due to its density.
    bamboocorefitness.com/.../

I would assume maybe 130-150. Since your in good shape. It's meaningless for you to pay attention to your weight. Since unless your overweight due to extra fat on you. You have no reason to worry.
    breakingmuscle.com/.../144lbs-why-female-athletes-should-toss-the-scale-and-get-a-new-perspective

• you re hot <3
    I d say max 150 lbs
    but you shouldn t be concerned about this since you re in good shape... just keep checking your fat %

• 135-140lbs

• Taking your muscle into consideration, I'd say anywhere from 130 to 140. I think you look great, I actually would like to be a little bigger like you, I have a very small frame and I feel it looks childish.