Hairstyle ideas?

which style do you guys and girls think is better and if you have any suggestions for a different one then please let me know :3

Most Helpful Girl

• Those hairstyles aren't radically different. They all suit yr face well, and, tbh, any two of them are only a couple gusts of wind apart.

If I were you, and I was looking to branch out, I'd be considering different eyeglass frames, not different hairdo's.
    (not that anything's wrong with yr current choice of eyeglasses -- but, if you're going to effect a change somewhere, that'd be the place.)

• I appreciate the advice, and yeah I know they aren't that different but they are the only three I've honestly tried. but I didn't think my glasses would make that big of a difference so I never put much thought into trying new frames. thanks again :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither of them.

• Instead of just saying neither you could have at least offered some new ideas.

• However, it seems your face is a little broad at the sides, so I suggest you should try to keep some buffy hairstyle, that is you should grow your hair at the centre and sides should be kept short.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 4

• The 1st one is best, but the 3rd looks really mature.

• First one :D

• Top knot or man bun😍😍

• I like #3

What Guys Said 2

• Found peter parker !!

• last one yeah