(Pic included) Am I any less attractive because of my small boobs?

Recently I became really insecure because I found my boyfriend save pictures of lingerie models with big boobs.
I'm only a 32b, and this made me want to get implants or some other means to get bigger breats.
I work extremely hard to stay fit, mostly focusing on my butt, I do what I can and big boobs is not something you can get through effort.
He told me it has nothing to do with me and that he finds me extremely attractive and sexy.
He got a bit frustrated and told me "guys like big boobs! but I ALSO like small boobs and I think you're gorgoeus the way you are. You have an extremely pretty face and a sexy body. Guys including me look at other girls and guys LIKE big boobs but that has NOTHING to do with how I think of you and your body"

I'm just very insecure because clearly he's not a guy who prefers small boobs, so it makes me feel like his attitude is kind of "yeah i like big boobs but you have a good personality so I'm settling for you" type of thing. What are your thoughts?
I included pictures, am I any less attractive because of my small boobs (32b)? tried posting a topless pictures with covered nipples but gag didn't allow that.

also, what shape am I? straight, hourglass, pear, etc?
I'm wearing a sports bra cause all my bras are actually pretty fancy (I love wearing pretty bras on a daily basis x) ) and I didn't want my ex's or boyfriends to accidentally come across this and identify me.. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You are in great shape and I would talk to your boyfriend again once things settle down. He should be letting you know that you are beautiful and that he appreciates you working hard to maintain a great body.

You have no reason to be insecure about the way you look. Sometimes guys become complacent and forget to tell their girls how attractive they are, you should just ask him. If he truly finds you attractive, he will take you in his arms and tell you, you are perfect and that he is the luckiest man alive.

• Thank you. He does actually constantly tell me I am and constantly touches me affectionately. The pictures I found just really killed my self esteem.

• Just take a look at the comments from other guys on here... they are all saying the same thing! You look great!!! I am sure your guy feels the exact same way about you, so you shouldn't be down on yourself whatsoever. Besides breasts are only small part of what guys like about women, it is the entire package that we are interested in! That is what matters most!

• Thanks for the MHGuy, cheers and I hope you have come around to seeing what we see!

What Guys Said 60

• Your guy's answer is actually pretty good I think. You have NOTHING to worry about. Guys like big hooters, small boobs, and everything in between. It DOESN'T matter!!! Any guy would rather have your body, ass, and face over big boobs any day of the week. By worrying about it, and/or having it in the back of your mind will only strain your relationship (that has nothing wrong with it). If you take it too far, your guy will find someone else for every reason BUT the size of your boobs. You are smokin' hot, and you need to forget about the piece of crazy that's telling you differently. Too many women mess things up for the exact reasons that you posted about. Good luck!

• You look great. You're a skinny hourglass, and your boobs are great for your body shape (proportional).

Yes, everyone tends to pay more attention to big boobs - it's hard not to, because they're big, and thus they tend to be more exposed (it's hard not to have cleavage with big boobs) and anything that's bigger is easier to notice. Even women look at big boobs.

And, yeah, lots of guys are fascinated by big boobs, but for more guys, it's more on a fantasy level (like a Ferrari or jet fighter) rather than something that's important in his actual real life. If he had pictures of Porsches and BMWs on his wall, would that mean he wouldn't drive a Toyota, or that driving one would make him miserable? No, because he can have fantasies without needing his real life to be like those fantasies.

There is nothing at all wrong with your body, but there IS something wrong: your INSECURITY. And that is actually MUCH more likely to cause problems with your relationship than the size of your boobs ever will. And the FIX isn't bigger boobs, it's more self-esteem and self-worth.

• You have a really great body. And your chest looks just fine the way it is. You don't have to have DDs to be attractive.

• So what if he saves pictures of girls with a bigger bust. He chose you so he likes you for who you are. If big boobs were a big deal to him then he would probably go for someone else. But he is with you. Be happy about it.

• you're fine bro. now take your confidence and shine in the light!

• It shows that you are fit. And you have a very attractive body because of it and it's not to athletic looking either, witch is good. Implants can be an option, however most guys like natural breasts. Sure women with implants look good but their feel changes and as you get older they may not help no more. Because you are fit may also create a problem tho. Breasts have stores of fat in them and is one of many places the female body stores fat. With being as fit as you are your cutting down on the fat in all locations including the breasts.

• I think 32 B is fine. Your hip to waist ratio is great, you've got that hourglass shape.

• I think you have a good body

• My 32Bs dont act as a turn off?

• You look great.

• No, you're still hot.

• You're not less attractive because of your boobs, your body is great.

• He's not settling, and he's telling you the truth. He likes you the way you are and doesn't want you to change. If it mattered to him, he wouldn't be with you.

• Wait? Why can people post women with their tits out if they are in Africa? But you can post yours covered?

• No I love small/tiny boobs so much more then the big and huge ones.

Big/huge ones just look wrong to me.

You're really attractive

• You have a really nice body. Do you have an attractive face? If so then I don't care how small your boobs are.

You look like you have a straight body type.

• Small boobs *are* sexy!

• Small boobs do not make you less attractive. Chill brah

• You look great... athletic and petite... I like it

• your face will make a big difference i bet... i also bet you are beautyful based on your perfect body shape !!

• I like both small and large breast as long it is in good shape and you do have a nice shape of your breast. Size doesn't really matter for me, just the shape for ma, and it looks good.

• Meh, you always have to compromise or upgrade, nobody is perfect.

• size isn't everything and they fit your body. looks good 👍

• I think you look ho ;) I especially like black bras.

• You have a great body

• You look good. To me, if your legs were a little longer, you'd be an 8+

• Boobs are nice big or small

• small breasts rock!- you look great

• Your body looks fine, and no you don't need big boobs to be attractive.

• No, they make you look better, actually. A lot of guys love petite girls.

• Smaller boobs are a sign of being fit. Personally I like girls with smaller breasts and I think your body looks great.

• More from Guys
    30

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• You have a nice bod, nothing to be embarrassed about or be insecure over. You're fit and the work to get and stay in shape shows. I'm the same size, but on he small side of B cup depending on the bra it might be an A cup on a 5'-9" frame. Your body shape is like mine, an "Athletic Hourglass". I would never even consider implants, but I love my small boobies, I've actually had a couple of my more well endowed friends tell me they wish that were my size. My guy loves, more like worships my little boobies, he'd probably kill me (not literally) if I showed up one day with a huge pair of boobs!

I like my breast size because I am pretty athletic, love to run to stay in shape, play a lot of softbal. So when I run I love the fact that my breasts stay on my chest when I run instead of flapping and flopping all over like some of my chestier girlfriends who try to run.

I love wearing pretty bras too, it highlights their shape. I like the fact that only my guy gets to see me in my undies and I try to look pretty for his eyes only!

• You have a nice body and I don't think you should worry about it.
    It's true, some guys are into boobs more than others, some love butts, some even like feet, people is different and he didn't mean to offend you by having those pics, it's like I have pics of guys with abs and then this imaginary boyfriend sees them XD it doesn't mean I don't like him the way it is, I just like abs lol, but I won't make him change for me, because if I'm dating him it means that I like him just like that.

Guys love boobs, huge, big, medium, small and flat chested. Don't worry, getting fake tits is a turn off for many men. Being yourself is always attractive as fuck.

I would say you have an inverted triangle shape. I have that one too. Jessica Biel is a good example of inverted triangle shape.

• But clearly he IS a guy who likes small boobs, He's with you! he sounds like a great guy who honestly compliments you, loves your body the way it is. All guys are gonna look at pictures and very few of those pics if any are going to look like you. After all, he has you in the flesh to look at.
    I'm 32b also. And I used to (ok, still sometimes) feel insecure about all the pictures he looks at. But I know the pictures are just that and nothing more. Be happy your guy isn't telling you to change this or change that. He loves you just the way you are. Do you love him?

• Your body is great girl! You have a great shape and an attractive body. There's no need to be insecure, in the end there will always be someone with other qualities that we don't have. But it doesn't mean he's not attracted to you. No one is perfect. If he's with you that's because he's truly attracted to you and *besides that* he even loves your personality. Isn't that amazing? :)

• Your body looks great. Dont change a thing as small boobs are sexy too. Maybe ask him if he finds your boobs attractive?

• He says he does, just hard to beleive him :(

• Does he suck on your nips or play with them during sex?

• you sure you re 32 b?
    I am 32b but I feel I am bit bigger than that o. O
    you look fit and attractive
    not really hourglass nor really straight cause I see a bit of waist definition.
    I think your build is athletic

• yea I'm wearing a sports bra my actual measure is a 33b but I find 34b's a bit big, and 32b's a bit snug but I'd rather wear a 32b than a loose bra haha

• ow yea makes sense... sports bra flatten them out, I feel ya xD
      anw you re hot, don t worry ^^

• oh trust me big boobs may look nice on a model but in real life big boobs become saggy or they have big nipples or stretch marks 32 d is an ideal size, they are nice to touch fit in you palm and stay perky for longer so yea rock those small boobs, i love my small boobs lol

• This is a problem that will continue to eat at you.

Being an adult means being able to deal with the fact that there are people who are better than you. If you can't do this, you are a child.

• if your boobs are proportionate with your boobs thats all that matters. And your more straight athletic, but its still proportionate so its nice.

• you got a awesome body! Your boyfriend is a dick if he is making you feel insecure!
    stay happy

• I think you look great font change a thing expect you boyfriend I love you body

• I think you look fine. You look to me like a very slim hourglass.

• Not at all you look amazing

• No... :/ I wish I had your boobs, but I'm stuck with DDs. Believe me, you are much luckier.

• your torso is longer than your legs, such an odd body shape. its really unattractive.

• Are u kidding me she is beautiful and has a really nice shape and why do u have to be anonymous when u say shit thats not true

• Stop it's so pathetic that you try to bring the hot girl down just because you are jealous lol

• @superchill_gurl1 yeah I'm definitely jealous. I don't get jealous. If anything it's people get jealous of me. Stop thinking out of your ass 😡