Why isn't my friend marriage material, but just fuck material? Is it her looks?

My friend is 33 and a single mom. I honestly think she is one of the most beautiful women I've seen, plus, she's incredibly fun and sweet. And she sings like an angel. If I were a man, I'd marry her in a second. Yet no one wants her for something serious.

Now don't get me wrong. She gets all the guys' attention, and she fucks A LOT, and even though she's so sweet, in bed she fucks like an animal. I know that for a fact since I lived with her for a while. But it kinda stays there and I don't think it's all her fault. I overheard some guys at the bar talking about her, how stunning she is and how they would love to do her, but that she for some reason doesn't LOOK like marriage material. I know she has a great personality for being someone's wife, but is it something about her looks? I don't think she looks slutty or anything. Just pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simplest reason is being a single mom is a big turn off. Men don't want to spend their time and energy on another man's child. Not to mention they can become liable for child support in as little as one year if they act like a parent. Not to mention, almost all mothers, and almost all single mothers, put the kid number 1 in life.

So if your girlfriend or wife has a kid, you might be able to stay number one with care, or it might be her and the kid and you're the third wheel.

If you date or marry a single mom... about 99.99999% chance you're never her number 1, ever.

That, and what if you got attached to the kid, and things went bad? Then you're in this situation

s9.favim.com/.../...r-me-sad-Favim.com-1135735.png

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the men she picks up... tbh a man can sniff out someone with low self esteem from a woman 10 yards away and pounce on her... she may not admit it but if she lets men use her something is seriously wrong somewhere like it's what expected of her... Don't think she's slutty looking but the men she gets with are her downfall... only she can change her ways with going with any man, she confuses one night stands to love, women desperate to be loved will always sleep around because even if it's part time intimacy it's better than none at all...

She has to work that out for herself and I'm sure one day a good man will marry her if she stays away from the bad ones

What Guys Said 19

• First and foremost, she's a single mom. That alone cuts more than half of potential men out of the picture

Next, she fucks a lot. Of course you want a woman with a high sex drive, but if that goes public, that'll cut even more down as she'd be labelled as easy

• She fucks a lot but nobody wants to marry her? Wonder why.

• A lot of guys automatically put single moms in the "sex only" category. Also if they get the vibe that she's promiscuous then they will try to be another one of the guys who she hooks up with but avoid being the guy who has to commit to her.

• I would NEVER marry a woman with kids. It is too much baggage.

I have done women with kids, both single and married moms.

In her case, since she has sex a lot with lots of different men, then that isn't going to change after marriage (until she changes), and smart guys know that.

• I guess people have a knack for sensing her promiscuity, and she's a single mother which is an indication of that.

• reading your story there is a sense i get and a song comes to mind here is is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZvlZrq3tKE

• She doesn't LOOK like marriage material? What nut said that? I'd date and marry her if she's as great as you say she is, personality-wise.

• she looks pretty if she has slept with a lot of guys maybe the word has gotten around and the guys who would like to get to know her are turned off because she fucks all the guys that come around. just my thought

• She sleeps around and has some other dude's kid. She doesn't sound all that committed to the men in her life. Party girl, night life, artist, flighty, and flaky most likely.

• She might be crazy, then again... a lot of people just don't want baggage in a new relationship? Then again... maybe she just enjoys being single and loose? As long as she's happy, why concern yourself?

• Who wants to deal with the kid. I sure as hell wouldn't. Let me eat her pussy and I want nothing to do with the child.

Honestly who would though unless you're that nice of a guy.

• Never marry a girl, ever. It's the best way to ruin a great relationship.

• And if she see's that it's going no where, and thinks you don't love her enough to commit, then you're just ending a great relationship that way too.

• she's easy. most see that as a cheater in the making.

• She's a whore. Enough said. Chickens came home to roost and she can't get a man.

• No idea, I'd date her.

• She's a slutty single mom and you're asking why she isn't marriage material!

• "she fucks A LOT"

There's your answer. No respectable man with an ounce of self esteem would marry a woman who sleeps around.

• By respectable, I mean a guy who is stable and looking to settle down and have a family.

• Players do not fall under that category.

• http://littlekim.be/?tag=kimberly-claeys

Also, I'm sure Kimberly Claeys would not appreciate you insiunating that she sleeps around.

Troll.

• She is pretty hot and beautiful :(

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Well if she has a lot of sex, I'd say that's why... she probably seems like she's interested in that instead of marriage, therefor attracting players

• Well guys are opportunistic... For a hot bang

• she's not marriage material cause men see her as a piece of meat and well when a girl looks fuck able men don't take them serious... im a virgin but i had men tell me that im so sexy that it's hard for them to respect me or take me serious or to not think about F****ing me when the look at it me...