127lbs and 5'5 female, am I fat, do I need to lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a healthy weight

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone carries weight differently, but you sound alright.

What Guys Said 7

• It's hard to say just by those numbers. What's your blood pressure? What's your HDL level? What's your LDL? What's your triglycerides?

• you only need to loose wight if you think and feel thats what you want or need to do every woman should feel happy and comfortable in there skin and not feel judged on what they look like. just do what makes YOU happy

• You sound perfect, don't even trip kid.

• Seems normal.

• I don't think it sounds like you need too

• You look good , don't lose weight

• No, you are perfect :)
    Lucky you.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds fine to me. What you really need to be asking yourself is: Am I happy? Is my body healthy? Does my body do what I want and take me where I want to go?

• No, probably not. You can always tone up if it makes you feel better. I used to always think that I needed to lose weight. I gained weight, lost weight, and then started working out really hard, and now I think I look better than I did when I was much lighter and slightly slimmer.

• Dude... you're fine! Stay that way.

• NOT AT ALL