Girls don't seem to notice me, is it my looks?

I don't think it's my looks but girls seem to chase after the "cool bad guy" I'm a shy guy but can talk to girls when they approach me, I think that my respect to women is too much. I don't have that mean personality, it sucks in a way because it scares girls off being too nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm mentally filing ur pic in my brain memory right now soooooooo lol I don't know wtf you're talking about ;-P being shy is a plus not a minus. Bad boy's break girl's heart's.. and nobody's time for that! girl's are pre programmed since childhood to believe an asshole is the way to go... too nice is a trait many wish they had n they're current bad boy's trust me. Eventually you'll get a chick who loves that about you... just stop going after the girl's you go after that could also be the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a bad-looking dude at all (no homo). However, girls are masters at noticing body language. If you look meed and timid then it doesn't matter how attractive you are. I know it's been said 1,368 times, but girls like confidence.

What Girls Said 10

• You are just in the wrong crowd. You are very cute and sound very nice. Try looking for the right girls.

• confidence

• No such thing as too nice bud. I don't get why girls aren't falling at your feet. Attractive and nice is like "the dream". Maybe girls around aren't mature enough to realize that the"bad" boy is an asshole.

• you are kiddin right?:))

• A lot of girls expect a guy to approach them. I don't think it's your looks lol. You're good-looking, and you look very masculine.

• Are you awkward?
    Some people just kind of repel others without meaning to..

• Nah, easy to get along with, I have a lot of guy friends, but struggle with girls lol

• Omg you are honestly perfect I can't even tell you how attractive you are!!!

• It's not looks, because you are very good looking in my opinion. Trust me, you can't be "too nice" I hate it when I guy is disrespectful and mean

• Thank you!! Glad some girls appreciate nice guys 😁

• You're striking and attractive. Girls see beyond looks and care more if you're confident or not. You may come off as shy or socially awkward. I know some attractive guys who have a hard time dating and some not-so-attractive guys who have tons of girls simply because of how they carry themselves and how confident they're. It's really unfair but that's just how the game works.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• Are you catfishing... you are very goodlooking man... maybe the girls think you are out of their league/ or fear rejection or what kind of vibes you send around you.

• Thank you! Definitely not catfishing, tbh with you I'm shy to the extent that I don't send messages to them on social media either 😅

• Thats is the matter with me too.
      I am shy. But I am Ugly , so I will be neglected anyway... I wished I looked at least 10% good as you bro...
      Shit on Indian genetics...

• Your pretty good looking man, Girls aren't all physical like guys, , you've gotta show confidence and I'm sure you'll attract girls.

• You look good bro! 👏 Nothing wrong here.

• looks wise you're good looking , a bit of style and attitude and you're good to go

• Since you are not approaching girls you aren't getting any pussy; because women are holding onto their 18th century thinking that they look "desperate" if they so much as approach a guy (!)

• Ain't that the truth! We always gotta be the first to approach 😂