My boobs are still 32A😢 What am I?

I'm 18. I massage my boobs every day but they never grow...😢

My insecurities are not only in my boobs though. Why do I have so many bad flaws😣

Anyways is 32A cup boobs a deal breaker? Beeeeeee honest please.

• Yes it is a deal breaker
  • No it's not
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I love a big pair of boobs like every other guy. But, I don't really care if a girl I like has big or small boobs, and it's certainly no deal breaker if you're 32A. We guys are more appreciative of girls than you think. Plus, the good thing is, for you, you won't wind up with a sore back because yours aren't big, and that can cause a lot of problems later in life. Also, the bigger they are, the more they'll sag. So, don't worry about it too much.

What Guys Said 30

• Plenty of guys love that size! But they would still be happy to take over massaging them for you. :-)

• The hottest woman I know... The hottest woman perhaps that I have EVER known... She's a A-cup, if that. Yet, when I see her or am near her, my balls are working overtime making extra sperm.

Don't worry too much about it. Embrace it, but accentuate other aspects of femininity.

• Don't you just hate and blame the f***ing media for this. 24 h a day they keep telling you if you don't have this big boobs you are not girl enough if you don't have this huge a** you are not girl enough. oh if you don't have this c**k size then you are not man enough. this is just wrong and crazy.
    Girl you are perfect the way you are don't let this things get to you the girl is way more than boobs and a** .

• small boobs are not a problem. they're adorable.
    you can keep massaging them daily though. that's hot too.

• You are still growing... if you plan on having kids some day, that will definitely change things for you.

32A's are not a deal breaker if you have another great asset. Focus on that rather than your chest. Be fit and trim and even though you have smaller breasts, guys will still like the whole package.

• you're still just a girl. you're fine bro.

• No, definitely not a deal breaker. For me, it's the hottest size possible. Don't worry. I'm not the only guy to think that! There must be millions of us!

For what it's worth, you're exactly the same as my sis and mum.

• No I love small/tiny boobs so much more then big/huge boobs.

I think big and huge boobs just look wrong in my eyes.

• What are you?
    An insecure human female.
    Although I am a big fan of large breasts I must admit that girls with smaller breasts with big butts turn me on as well.
    If you have a big butt then don't worry about it. If not you can work on it.

• Lol I don't even have a big butt. I'm not insecure if I have a big butt and a stunning face.

• Well if you got a stunning face that's good already

• First of all you are probably a Nice person! Secondly massaging your boobs won't make them grow. And third point: Some Guys love small boobs. For example i would chose a girl with small boobs over a girl with Large boobs. And by the way boobs aren't the most important

• I have a strong preference for smaller boobs, plenty of guys are like this.

• Your fine plenty of guys who actually prefer small boobs.

• Breast size is totally unimportant for me.

• There's nothing wrong with small boobs, some guys even prefer it.

• i'd fuck you right now.

• small breasts are a huge turn on

• They're definitely not a deal breaker.

• HELL NO!! 32A's are HOTT!! Love my small breasted women!!

• its a very hot sign indeed

• can't say anything without seeing them. I thing its not that small small i personally like them

• small boobs are the best, why are u sad?:) be my girlfriend:)

• Don't be worried about things like that I date a girl that had the same bust size of you, she was small but God she knew how to work it. It's about delivering the goods not the size of them

• you have the perkiest boobs ever even as a 90 yo hag you'll never sag. you are the best.

• It's HOT
    And am being serious.

• Size is not important I think. the important thing is the shape and proportionality.. but how old are u

• I'm 18

• Do not worry about that and try to gain weight that is help to get more mature breast

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• when my ex dumped me for a large boobed girl he accidentally sent me a text intended for her it was hi big tits, yeah not her name or calling her beautiful but referring to her as big tits whereas he'd call me hi beautiful... I was jealous he'd just dumped me I was flat chested so knowing he preferred bigger breasted wome over me hurt, I felt unwomanly and a failure... few years down line I felt woah wait he called a woman big tits as a nickname...

he preferred my face when he was with me but treated a woman like a bit of meat... so ask yourself if you had big breasts would you want perverts like that making comments like that to you? or would you like someone to see you for who you are? I'm sure many big breasted women on here will back me up when they have grotty slabbering perverts dribbling at their boobs and making disgusting remarks at them... you got it better off than them you'll never deal with that problem..

• What on earth do you hope to achieve by massaging them? It is genetics!

Your breasts could grow for another few years yet and men are not obsessed by them. I am a 36 A/B and I have a nice pair of legs and a good butt, my friend told me she was jealous of these, I told her she had great boobs, she responded with 'you can buy boobs, i can't buy legs!'

you will be perky for longer (32 and not a sag in my breasts at all compared to my friends who have started to droop) so dont worry!!!

• No it's not all about genetics. My mom got much bigger ones. I have been skinny so

• It is genetics u obviously took after your dads side... My point is there is nothing you can do apart from a boob job to change it so just learn to see the bright side xx

• Nahh my dad is fat lol but I think that might be true that I have nothing to do with them. Thanks for your onion anyways 💕💕

• Eat more foods containing with estrogen like tofu. My korean friend grew up with that but eating it every day will eventually cause heavy menstrual flow.
    You try to eat some soy food stuff once in a while and your boobs will implode. My korean friend has big boobs and it's all natural. No surgery!.

• You don't need to worry about it. Plenty of men like smaller boobies. There's not much you can do, but flax seed and flax seed oil are supposed to help you look more womanly. Taking it seems to have made me curvier, but I don't know how much it was that and how much was diet, exercise, and/or age.

• WhenI grew up my boobs started at the age of 11-12 and I was the first in my class who had them. At the age of 14 they forgot to grow further and I'm still with a 34A now.

Sometimes I would like to have bigger ones because it's difficult to find an "adult" bikini or swimsuit. But if you pay attention on what you're wearing, not a problem at all.

• There are men in the world who love your size. Don't worry... Also there is more too life then just big boobs.
    take care :)

• They'll grow if you put on weight but you're still developing for a couple of years. Give yourself until you're around 21.

• I hear ya. Im in the same boat but it's not a deal breaker for most guys with half a brain, who are looking for more than sex.

• small boobs are a turn on to some guys

• Lol doubt it. But thank you 💕

• They're fine, I promise

• Be happy with what you have.
    I love my big chest, but i do not love men who think its acceptable to grab them when they like and stare at them!

Men have different tastes, some love big boobs some prefer small, some are more arse or legs men!

• im a A cup too and people say i look like a dude, do people say you look like a dude? if not, you shouldn't feel so bad about yourself

• I'm sorry to hear that 😢 People don't say things like that to me but I'm sure they are thinking that I look like a dude lol 😣

• No. I know guys in real life that love smaller boobs. Some prefer them, others don't mind them and will like them, too.

1 private opinion(s)