Guys, would you say this girl is 10/10 ? Doesn't she look PERFECTLY beautiful and UNBEARABLY sexy?

Her name is Soraja Vucelic

• She is PERFECT! Face, bOObs, waist, ass, long legs, tall, yet still skinny
  • NoT really

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha 😂😂😂 B*tches be like: "I ain't her". Fellllas be like: "I ain't gonna get a girl like her!" She is obviously PERFECT!

And, it's not a hologram, As long as we can FEEL the ass and bewbs, it IS real. We don't CARE if it's fat or silicone. IN fact, silicone boobs are better because they never sag and you don't even need a bra for them. AMIRITE? 😎😎😎

Most Helpful Girl

• 😂😂Wow these comments. Half the people talking about her lips look like fucking nightmares. People can't talk. Yes, her facial expressions are dumb but it's a fucking facial pose. You can tell when she isn't making that stupid face she is pretty. Like, wow people love to bring others down just because their better looking than them. Sure she is made put of plastic but I bet you she paid for it so he'll tf yeah she is gonna flaunt it. Half you ugly mfs would buy good looks as well if you could afford to, instead of looking hideous. Stop talking down on people that's sickening. She is gorgeous, plastic boobs, big lips and all she is still gorgeous.

• SLAY QUEEEEEEEN! That's EXACTLY what I was about to say! PLUS, ducklips ARE sexy. PLUS when people have big lips, even when they don't do the pucker face, they still look like it.

Plus, surgery can NEVER make an ugly person beautiful. You already have to be gorgeous, and if you do some "things" you gotta have a base for it. You just emphasize what's already beautiful!

What Guys Said 60

• what the fuckery is this?

• uh hell no... just the first picture sent ALL KINDS of red alerts through my head...
    sounds like "stay away" "stay away"...
    she might be "sexy"... but thats probably all she's good for... sex
    there's no brain underneath that weave and surgery.
    and thats the pinnacle of high maintenance. I'll pass and so would every smart man.

• She has it all but her lips (I'm betting she's had collagen injections) are a put off. Roll those back and yes: she's a 10! Who is she, anyway?

• Her lips alone take her down to a 7. Her boobs of like a little bit smaller. Her ass is very nice! As are her legs. But lips are a big turn OFF for me

• I mean, if you like everything to be fake as f***. This is the opposite of attractive to me.

• She looks too fake - especially her lips. Unattractive.

• No, she looks too plastic and fake. It's obvious that she has natural beauty but looking like a mannequin isn't someone that I would consider perfect.

And why do some girls think pouting like a damn fish makes them look sexy?

• what a fucking abomination!

• Too artificial. Not for me, thanks. 1/10.

• Dam she is so sexy

• She looks like a pornstar whom I wouldn't watch because I dislike her face and hate her lips.

• You are very attractive... Beautiful..

• eh nope, most likely a dude. Way too much shit going on. It will take her 3 days to get ready to go out. Forget that...

• I don't care for her lips, but if we shared similiar values and she was around my age, then yes, I'd date her.

• Those lips are ugly, she looks super fake.

• Honestly?
    Looks like a fucking wreck. Wouldn't even breath the same air as her, she comes off as utterly vile and self-centered.
    She's wearing leather and fur making her look like a cowardish inconsiderate cunt.

• Nothing about that chick looks real at all.

• Way too much plastic surgery, she looks like a clown. 7/10 could be hot, ruined herself.

• You mean 'SheMale' don't you?

• She looks like a wild duck.

• Way to fake for me, ugly lips , boobs and ass. Her whole body is way out of proportion.
    4/10.

• Wow... too fake and over the top for me.

• She looks like the $5000 sex dolls lonely Japanese men buy.

Her lips are disgusting.

• can't get past the lips

• Is there anything on her body that is real...

• No no no. Fake breasts, lips. Looks like a cartoon lol. So not 10/10

• she looks like 80% fake. don´t like that.

• People just can't believe that somebody is THAT beaitiful

• 1. no i don´t think she is beautiful as is. she looks like a comically exageratedversion of what a woman could look like.

2. i do believe, that she looks that way xD

3. i don´t believe that her lips, ass, breasts and nose are just the way she was born. there has a lot of surgery work gone into her. i won´t believe you, if you told me, she´s all natural... and even if she was all natural, then she wouldn´t be beautiful in my opinion. still the comical exaggeration i spoke of.

• Uhhhh nope. 1/10. She's completely fake!

• Way too much plastic

• You got odd taste yummy. Not so yummy this time

She looks hideous

• More from Guys
    30

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• Nice figure, nice eyes, AWFUL lips... obviously spent far too much on surgery!

I think everyone has something pretty about them and this is where they should draw focus...

• so fake

• Is "she" a ladyboy? Drag queen?

• Her lips freak me out!

• Bratzdoll

• That 5th picture is quite strange.

• Too fake. The lips are horrendous.

• FAKE.. and its so obvious thats the worst part she looks trans they always do too much to feel validated.

• I saw lips like that once... they were on a donkey.

Holy fuck get those fixed girl, otherwise yeah she's pretty sexy

• I think she's downright fugly. Her mouth looks like a vagina. she's so plastic. Its gross.

• If you need a pump instead of a mouth, why not xD

• She's pretty and everything... but what about those lips?

• sorry but... she's odd looking... but hey so am i!!

• you can't call a person made out of plastic : PERFECT!

she's not real : fake boobs, fake lips, fake ass

show the real her and then we will say who's PERFECT
    Blake Lively is perfect for example

• d00d Blake Lively is fucking chillin :P

• @JuicyCat04 OK oK CHILLAX! and no offense to girls who does plastic surgeries and yea there is no problem with that.. some people dont feel comfortable with what god gave them and they change the, totally fine.. I didn't say she's ugly or anything I just said she is not PERFECT IN ALL WAYS in my eyes.. can't I say my opinion out loud?
      and Darling I come from a country where THE most plastic surgeries are done.. I know whats fake and what's not. trust me on that.

1) a person who has a thin waist like her probably has done lots of workout and when you workout you loose your boobs ( since boobs are made out of fat) so it's impossible to have huge boobs with such a thin waist...

2) also the same thing happens with ass, but yea ok squats can bring a ass like that... but I highly doubt that.

and yes I consider my self prettier in a very natural way.
      and I dont have any problem with anything gorgeous
      XoXo

• She's ok but she's definitely not perfect

• "she"? yeah right...

• urgh she looks extremely fake. how can that be perfect?

• Is this a man?

First pic she looks beautiful then it gets a little weird tbh.

• Oh goodness no. So fake looking, with permanent duck lips, a butt as fake as Nicki Minaj's, and overall disproportionate body. She looks like the type of high-maintenance chick that only dumb, equally vain, metrosexual guys go for.

• She is not dumb. She has a degree in phychology.

• I wasn't attacking her intelligence, per se, it's just that her APPEARANCE would likely attract guys that aren't that bright.

• she looks like a toad

• She looks unnatural.

• her lips look like they give way too many blowjobs lol :')