What is your favorite scene in a movie you saw that you really like?

I will never forget what happened in the movie The Omen. When the priest tried to tell Damien's father that Damien was the Antichrist or child of Satan something interesting happened. Damien's father didn't take the priest seriously. And when Damien's father left, strong winds began to blow. There was a thunderstorm. And lightning bolts were flying and aiming at the priest. The priest ran to the main gate of the church but it was locked so he climbed over and almost got hit by lightning. When the priest got to the church gate it was locked and the priest began to bang and pound on the door. But a strike of lightning hit a sharp metal pole which looked like a spear. And the spear fell and tore through the priest's heart and came out through his back. He died standing. Damien was the one who used supernatural powers and the forces of darkness to kill. Because he realized that the priest was on to him and was going to tell his father that he is a devil.

I will never forget what happened in the movie snow white and the seven dwarfs when the Queen made snow white eat the poisoned Apple. There was a sound of thunder and it began to rain. When the Queen came out the door, she spotted the dwarfs and animals who were chasing after her. She ran through the woods and climbed to the top of a cliff but she was trapped and there was no where else to go. She tried to move a huge boulder to crush the dwarfs but a bolt of lightning struck the edge of the cliff causing the Queen to fall to her death. The vultures then flew down to devour her flesh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the part in AVATAR where all the creatures on the planet rose up and killed the war pigs.

What Guys Said 7

• I can't find a video of my first choice, which is in Howl's Moving Castle, where Howl and Sophie are a meadow and she begs him not to leave. He tells her she's beautiful and she turns into an old woman again :)

Second choice:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qkf0fLU2Ao
    Not really sure if it counts as a "scene" but it just sort of popped into my head. I love how it manages to fit all the main groups into one song.

• The beauty pageant scene in Little Miss Sunshine.
    All the yippee ki yay's in Die Hard 1, 2 and 3.
    When Ron and Hermione first make out.
    Jon Favreau making the grilled cheese sandwitch in Chef
    The Truck chase in The Dark Knight
    The opening Bank robbery in The Dark Knight
    The hospital, Joker vs 2 face conversation in The Dark Knight
    The rest of the hospital scene in The Dark Knight
    The Joker's magic trick in The Dark Knight
    The Joker burning cash in The Dark Knight
    The Joker telling the story of his scars in The Dark Knight

• In Avengers I love the part where Hulk smashes Loki and says "Puny god" LMFAO I laughed so hard!

• still posting it www.youtube.com/watch there!

• My favourite comes from the film "Amistad." Where Anthony Hopkins plays ex President John Quincey Adams and gives a brilliant speech towards the end of the movie.

• i liked the scene in fast times at richmond high where they show the cheerleader bending over and guys getting a hard on

• Basically all scenes in this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6xZX6qMt10

What Girls Said 4

• In Rocky Horror, just before Sweet Transvestite comes on, I love it. You have Brad and Janet backing up towards the lift with all of the party-goers slowly sitting up on the floor, smiling at them. You can hear a continuous tapping sound and you see the lift coming down behind them and it flashes to a shot of these huge white sparkly heels being tapped against the floor. You get Brad trying to pass off the strange dancing and singing as 'folk dancing', reasoning that these may be foreigners. Janet is protesting and getting more and more distressed and finally, almost bouncing up and down, she says 'Look, I'm cold, I'm wet and I'm just plain scared-'

She finally sees the lift coming to a stop right behind them and the shot focuses on how wide her eyes go and how horrified she looks and how her mouth keeps opening wordlessly to warn him as Brad's voice is over the top saying 'I'm here, there's nothing to worry about'.

And then finally the figure in the heels and long black cape turns around, Janet screams and faints, the music kicks in and you see Frank N Furter's face with his white and garish blue make up and his puffed up hair and the dark red lipstick and it's just something I've never been able to forget :P

45.media.tumblr.com/.../...l22jt71s39yafo1_250.gif

• It was a Korean love story "Seducing Mr Perfect" The CEO of the business is a male and he said to his employee (that's a female) that his never said sorry in his entire life. They become friends as the girl has a boyfriend, that boyfriend cheats on her, she goes to her boss for a shoulder to cry on (that CEO guy), they go out for a date, they like each other (but is mixed signals, as he doesn't show much emotion) the company is partnered with a company that the CEO was very passionate about to take over (because of the girl).

After that whole ordeal, he thanks her for making his dreams come true, and he apologises. He says that she has given him nothing but good fortune and they date.. I love watching it lol my favourite

• Terminator... The bit at the beginning when Arnie was naked and asked the thugs for their clothes. Then one stabbed him in his stomach and you saw the knife cut through those thick bulging abs.

• -sixth sense : the scene when he realizes that he is dead
    -Titanic : the scene where they have sex in the car
    -ghost: the scene where they say goodbye through the medium
    -magnolia : the scene where the reporter confronts Tom Cruise ( can't remember character name) and he turns and say :* i am quietly judging you*
    -gladiator : the scene where maximus dies and finds his family
    i can carry on all night, they are so many