Rate me body? And what would you change about it?

Rate me body? And what would you change about it ?
From 1 to 10 : 10 being best and 1 being worst also what would you change about it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• It's definitely not the greatest picture to do an evaluation, but from what I can see, you look great. 8+ I'd need better pics to give a better eval.

• you look like totally normal bro

• I think you look very well - I wouldn't change much - If you felt like it, keep fit for your own benefit and it will help keep you toned.

• Looks very good but it wouldn't hurt to gain a little more muscle in your legs to make them thicker.

• 7/10
    Thicker legs and bigger/rounder ass. Ur still very pretty tho. Nothing to worry about

• 7-8 I wouldn't change anything. The lower rating has to do with the pose. and I rarely give a 10 rating

• 7... it's really fit looking but i personally like an even more feminine build

• An 8 do a little more work on calf raises. Thats all other wise perfectly normal pretty girl.

• Well it's hard to say from 1 picture at one angle. You look fit/slim and have nice legs.

• I am afraid I am going to contract lung cancer if I don't stop looking at these gorgeous girls.
    Also my G/F is wondering why it is taking so long...

• I wouldn't change a thing you're the perfect ten

• I would change the dress attire into something more revealing and maybe the angle. but as for the body, well there is nothing to change, you look great.

• Look good. I don't do numbers.

• Looks good to me

• Pretty average

• I think 7/10

• 9 ur perfect for me won't change anything. You got ass and average boobs just the way i like it😉😉😉

• You look fine.

• less clothes?

• easy 8 or 9, hard to get prettier when your already near the top.

If anything fake tits, but do you want to go that far to become slightly more attractive? and I must emphasizes the SLIGHTLY part.

• 20/ 10. WOW!!!

• you look pretty hot - I'd not change anything if I were you.

• 5-6. More leg workouts... a lot

• Nice. But your thighs are like smaller than mine but I got really muscular thighs.

• 7.5... Just put on a little weight

• nothing your perfect just the way you are 9/10

• Very nice, I love your legs!

• 8 nice legs, though I could give a better answer if you stripped to the waist and faced me... ;-)

• 11 and me on it

• More from Guys
    8

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Kind of hard to see, you are thin and look like you have some tone, what do you think you should change?

• I would like to change.. your confidence.

• Looks perfect! No need to change anything

• Not a good picture for this at all. But I can say it isn't horrible

• About a 9