Rate me body? And what would you change about it?

Rate me body? And what would you change about it ?
From 1 to 10 : 10 being best and 1 being worst also what would you change about it?

0|0
6|39

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• It's definitely not the greatest picture to do an evaluation, but from what I can see, you look great. 8+ I'd need better pics to give a better eval.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like totally normal bro

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look very well - I wouldn't change much - If you felt like it, keep fit for your own benefit and it will help keep you toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks very good but it wouldn't hurt to gain a little more muscle in your legs to make them thicker.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10
    Thicker legs and bigger/rounder ass. Ur still very pretty tho. Nothing to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-8 I wouldn't change anything. The lower rating has to do with the pose. and I rarely give a 10 rating

0|0
    0|0
  • 7... it's really fit looking but i personally like an even more feminine build

2|0
    0|0
  • An 8 do a little more work on calf raises. Thats all other wise perfectly normal pretty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's hard to say from 1 picture at one angle. You look fit/slim and have nice legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am afraid I am going to contract lung cancer if I don't stop looking at these gorgeous girls.
    Also my G/F is wondering why it is taking so long...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change a thing you're the perfect ten

0|0
    0|0
  • I would change the dress attire into something more revealing and maybe the angle. but as for the body, well there is nothing to change, you look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look good. I don't do numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty average

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 ur perfect for me won't change anything. You got ass and average boobs just the way i like it😉😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • less clothes?

0|0
    0|0
  • easy 8 or 9, hard to get prettier when your already near the top.

If anything fake tits, but do you want to go that far to become slightly more attractive? and I must emphasizes the SLIGHTLY part.

0|0
    0|0
  • 20/ 10. WOW!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty hot - I'd not change anything if I were you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6. More leg workouts... a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice. But your thighs are like smaller than mine but I got really muscular thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.5... Just put on a little weight

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing your perfect just the way you are 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice, I love your legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 nice legs, though I could give a better answer if you stripped to the waist and faced me... ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 and me on it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Kind of hard to see, you are thin and look like you have some tone, what do you think you should change?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to change.. your confidence.

2|0
    0|0
  • Looks perfect! No need to change anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good picture for this at all. But I can say it isn't horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 9

0|0
    0|0