This is me, how do I look?

I know I am ugly :)
This is me, how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't pin that label on yourself, there is someone out there who will disagree with you to the end and don't measure yourself to the standards out there either most are fake, learn to love who you are, make no apologies for being you, if you can learn to accept and love yourself and realize that there is only one of you and you should love you, quit calling yourself ugly... until then don't expect anyone else to say different you could be beautiful to someone else just make the best of yourself, be the best version of yourself, and see the beauty shine through.

What Guys Said 19

• That is you, and that is you. Nothing to mention.

• You're okay. But your still so young. Loose weight , grow out hair, take care of acne and in one year you'll be sleeping with this guy
    @polocrew

• Rather sleep with you and it's funny because we aren't even gay lol

• I already have a boyfriend so yeah. And he's not skinny, he's overweight but heu, I love his personality more than his looks.

• @Polocrew shut the fuck up. I don't care about what you say

• You're only 17 years old yet you are overweight and it makes you look much older than your actual age. Want an honest opinion? Exercise, lose weight and feel good about yourself. You'll smile more and on top of it, look younger.

• Ugly you aint!!!

• You look good, smile and you look even better.

• just try to smile always.. you are not ugly :)

• You look great! :)

• Average not bad 5/10

• 1/19 tbh

• You want me to rate you or just say how do you look?

• acceptable.

• i don't find you attractive. but that doesn;t mean you're ugly! you're just not my type.

• Like a 4/10

• That's a bazinga, right?

• Wow, you are cute

• not ugly at all dear and wow you have amazing shape of

• if you wanna look good be healthy and workout

• You look decent.

• 1st and 3rd photo are crap... keep 2nd photo only...

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, by getting in shape, growing out your hair and wearing more fashinable clothes you would look way better. ☺
    By the way, I like the colour of your eyes. :3

• Thanks. I'm more into hot topic fashion and I date guys who big. I also love to eat

• @DeValdini thanks :) but I prefer to eat and I love my man big

• Well then i can see your future, but there is nothing to see.

• First of all don't call yourself ugly, cause you're not. I think you look pretty and i can see a hint of a smile in some of those pictures. You should smile more, you look like you have a lovely smile:)
    -And don't listen to some of the douches on this page. Too bad the size of their penises doesn't match the size of their egos

• You have pretty features. You just need to play them up a little more, and smile.😄 Audrey Hepburn said that happy girls are the prettiest.

• You're pretty cute, maybe try letting your hair grow long 😊

• Your not pretty to me but...

I like your headband

• You don't seem to know how we view you though

• You look fine. you're hair is really pretty and frames ur face nicely in the first pic. The shade of lipstick would look better darker maybe? The red isn't flattering

• Post a full body pic

• Noo you look pretty 😇