Asking questions with pictures?

Hello :)
uhm if I ask a question, can I delete it or the pictures I've shared later again? I have one or two questions about my body but I don't want my pictures to stay here forever and visible for everyone. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Make an account on imgur
    2) Post the direct link for the pictures in your question (make sure its "direct link")
    3) When you're done with the question and you want the pictures to longer be visible go on imgur and delete them. This will make the pictures disappear from your question.

Your question will still be visible because there is no way to delete questions but your pictures will no longer be visible.

• I made a new question, pasted the imgur link in it but then there was a loading bar. it showed the pic in the editor and when I clicked on preview it said the image is on girlsaskguys and not on imgur.

• @EmpatheticLady you paste your link, then you get a loading bar and once the image appears you paste the link again. then the link stays without uploading it again. then delete the uploaded picture. it should when you post it display the image from the url like in opinions.
      maybe there's a quicker way to paste the link without uploading but I haven't tried that

• @Yumix Ah, so paste the image twice and then remove the first copy of it. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Just get the pics on here! Just don't show your face and then it could be literally any one in the pictures.

• You can put it on imgur. com, post the link then delete the photo from imgur later.

• nope. :)

• I think you can delete you're questions later...

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I'm new, I'm not sure if you can delete them. I do know though that questions can be 'closed' like No more replies to it.
    Maybe if you ask an administrator?

• you're only 15 if you're concerned about having your pic spread around don't post it in the first place accept your body how it is