Guys, Why do guys on this site find the white girl better looking and more attractive but on other sites and offline it's the the opposite?

imgurcomatx9E5

imgurcomaNvTLm

put a. after imgur and / around the a like: /a/

Why is it white men specifically on this site who think the white girl has better facial features?
I have also noticed most of these people are like 16-20
Is it because these white 'men' don't find black women attractive?
Or does it have to do with the fact that there are less mature people on this site who cannot look past a girl's skin color to actually look at facial features.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• 70% of the black women are single according to Oprah. Seems like it's not just white guys who think black chicks aren't attractive--most black guys don't either. Black guys generally like Hispanic girls.

In any case most all races find their own race the most attractive. Shouldn't be a shocker. And if it is, then you should be arguing that Mexicans should find black women more attractive than Mexican women. Which is kinda retarded.

Exactly why do you have this expectation that white men should view a black woman as more attractive than a white woman?

If you're trying to play the race card to somehow say GAG is full of racist whities, then you might do a better job of it on some social issue instead of talking about sexual preference. No one chooses their sexual preference.

What Guys Said 16

• I smell the butthurt is strong with you child and your replies only make your ignorance more apparent.

• There are a lot of Europeans and Australians on this website. That might have something to do with it. There are definitely a lot of people on this website who need to grow up, that's for sure.

• Sorry you feel this way

I wouldn't want to condone such a notion but its pretty much a worldwide thing it seems. Ask god when you see him I guess

• worldwide thing?

Most people acknowledge the black girl in the photos is better looking. Even people who mainly like white girls. Except for people on this site.

• I don't know but you honestly just sound racist right now

Are you actually implying that men can't be men unless they like black women? Haha thats a new one

Im too lazy to fuck around with the link so i can't actually tell you which one i like more but something tells me you would pnly care if it was the black girl...

• I'm White and my normal preference is other than white.

• I'm a white dude, and I find black women very attractive!

• I'm white, and I prefer black women over white women (physically). So I dunno.

• Not always. I'm on this site and I'm much more of a fan of the Mediterranean look rather than white.

• White guys fine black girls more attractive in real life? What planet are you living on?

• no, I'm talking about this particular black girl

• Because the black girl has stupid face on the photo. But she is very hot, I think she looks better.

• WE LIKE BLACKS OK, LACRETIA?

• because blacks and chinese, japs, they all look like shit.

• lol for this particular case the white girl is hotter, sure there's black girls that hotter than her, but in the specific scenario , the white girl is hotter

• how is the white girl even hotter?

• Again, on other sites people (of all races) think the black girl is more attractive.

• im gonna throw my opinion in here. i think that people of the same region/race/whatever you may call are more attracted to their own race. a chinese woman might find chinese men attractive but an American woman might not find them attractive. but if the person is drop dead gorgeous, i dont think that the race attraction applies.

• If someone could link the pictures it would help.
      Most people on other sites admit the black girl is more attractive even if they don't normally like black girls.
      Because the difference is obvious. People on this site can't look past skin color.

• I'd venture to guess the latter... Just my.02?

• what do you mean?

• Your last proposition is more than likely accurate.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more