Is my body as disguising as I think it is?

I use to be chunky and got bullied in school I lost the weight but still very incecure. Due to this when ever i am in a relationship I won't let them see my body and make sure all lights r of when in the bed room what should I do?

Sorry ment descusting

Most Helpful Guy

• Just slowly get more comfortable with your body you honestly look fine just add a smile and your beautiful. You know right lots of people say rude things cause they are just jealous right? Be confident and you can scare away the brainless idiots lol.

PS: hugs from my niece and that you remind her of her favorite aunt who has the same body type.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had a boyfriend in real life before, but yeah... I've also been bullied a lot, so i barely ate (i still dont eat much). Pieces of my skin near my ribs are black (ever since i got hit by a car in 2008). I dont really want people to see it. My mum once saw it and called me a monster after that (claiming it was a bad dream she had).

I talk a lot to a guy online, and he's really nice, so one day i told him about it.
    He said 'everyone got their flaws, but you're not a monster. The black parts might be unusual, but they dont change the fact that you're a girl. No matter how insecure you are, you should know that you're amazing, inside and out. You can show me your ribs if you want, and i can already tell you that i won't get scared. Its not about me though, its about you. All i can do is keep telling you how beautiful you are, but you have to believe it. Make sure you're comfortable with yourself when you're alone and with someone else. A good guy will understand your insecurities and be there for you. Only you can decide when you want to show him the parts you dont like about yourself. Its more than just looks though, people their appearance change over time. Only their heart should always stay beautiful, because thats where the real beauty is hiding.'

So yeah, why did i say all this? Because no matter how hard it is, he was right. We should just accept ourselves the way we are, and a good guy will always love us for who we are. Just let your guy know how you're feeling about yourself, tell him your insecurities, and together you can try to make you feel better about yourself. When they know about the issue, they know they should make you feel more comfortable, and dont have to push you when you're scared. Just believe in the fact that you're beautiful (i know, easier said than done), and yeah, you're beautiful, every part of you, so there's no need to hide in the dark :)

I hope this helped :)

• Thank u xx this helped a lot ir amazing!

• No problem, glad i could help. It will take a while before you can accept yourself (im also still struggling with that), but life should get better once we do. :) Don't let other people drag you down with their opinions, because they pretty much made you feel like this in the first place, and they were all lying, you are amazing just the way you are :D.

What Guys Said 11

• you look normal brah

• 1) that picture is terribad. lol.
    2) from what I can tell, you have a nice body... Dont be so hard on yourself. You're for sure NOT disgusting. It makes me sad that you'd think that

• Either wear a blind fold or learn to love your body for what it is.
    Did you slim down because you were bullied or because YOU wanted to? If it was because you were bullied, ask yourself "What do they know?"
    Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself "I am GORGEOUS. I am FAB U LOUS and I am LOOKING GOOD."
    Love your self because if you don't how can others love you?

• The weight just went I don't really no how but when I was 16 it just started to go I try to like my self but then I see other girls and i just think to my self there's no point I will never be like them

• I think your body looks just fine. You shouldn't think of it as disgusting.

• You look thin what are you talking about

• I use to be chubby so people and family always made fun ur me it did not help that I am short

• What are you disguised as?

• I can barely see anything on your pic but it looks good as far as I can tell

• You look great to me.

• From what I can see in that blurry pic your body looks sexy

• No way, it is NOT disgusting.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0