How do I shape my eyebrows?

I've never shaped my eyebrows. These are the pictures of my eyebrows. A lot of my friends look awful after getting their eyebrows done. I'm scared? http://m.imgur.com/WvYz823 http://imgur.com/UqSF7OF

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do anything to them. Look, mine look horrible too, it doesn't matter.
    Better not cut them than screw up xD

Most Helpful Girl

• You dont have to ! Look, my friends got ne into plucking my eyebrows. I had never done anything to them before and they looked so much better than they do now. As soon as you start messing about with thwm you can't stop! If you want to do anything with them, id say maybe pluck the few stray hairs that aren't actually a part of your eyebrow (at least thats what i do) and maybe a few hairs from the lower part of your outside edge of your eyevrow, just to make it a bit more of an "arched" shape.
    However, if you're scared, do not do it! 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Dont touch them, they look good natural.

Remove unibrow if it ever crops up, thats all

• take a marker and draw or something.

• Shave them off and draw an M on your head like Majin Buu!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I'll advise you to keep them the way they are. They look absolutely fine to me. Plus, what's "in" nowadays is to have your brows looking as natural as possible.

• Go to a hair salon place and have one of the ladies there do it for you. That way they will do it correctly.

• get them threaded by an indian or middle eastern person. there are plenty of shops that do it, check at ur closest mall. threading >>>>> waxing for shape.

• lol no don't listen to those two.

Use a brow gel Anastasia Beverly Hills sells one. It'll help them stay in shape. Or get a brow wiz pen from NYX or Anastasia Beverly Hills.

I have shitty brows myself.

• shave them off

• .. Go get them threaded. You won't regret it.