Is it a bad thing that I look older than I am?

I'm 14 years old and I am a freshman in high school. I can't get my driver's permit until next February and people always get suprised. Many people have told me I look like I'm a junior or whatever. I'm trying to sound conceited but I am well I guess you could say pretty. My best guy friend said that when he first met me he thought I was 16 or 17. Then today on the bus we were talking about how old we are and this random boy who I have no idea who he is said to his friend next to him I thought she was a junior. Honestly is this bad that people think I'm older than I am. Does it make me unapproacable or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad, most 14 yr I know don't look at all like 14 and I get surprised when I discover their age. Oh, and I always looked I was older myself and I don't think that there's something wrong with it.

What Guys Said 7

• No, it makes you dangerous.

• Not bad for you. Bad for guys that you lie to about your age.

• It'd be bad for me... if I hit on ya and I found out yer 14... then who's gonna save ma ass?

• No, it's OK.

• It means older people may approach you, perhaps some of your teachers

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0