Pale or tanned? Which is more attractive?

Pale examplesPale or tanned? Which is more attractive?

Tanned examples

Pale
Pros: looks more feminine natural clear and innocent.
Cons: can look unhealthy and meek. Naturally tanned people cannot be.

Tanned
Pros: looks more healthy sexy independent and confident.
Cons: can look bitchy and masculine.
When naturally pale people get tanned too much, it would do them harm on their skin.

• Both!
  • Pale
  • Tanned

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta go with both. I like pale, but not super pale.
    I like tanned, but not too tanned/fake tanned.
    A pale girl in the winter, that gets naturally tanned in the summer... that's the dream.

What Guys Said 18

• LOL!!! i'm pretty sure the last girl is just black

• So what?

• lol, reposted and 6 people liked it. on the role my friend on the role.

• @Dulcedulcexoxo what can i say? i'm the shit :P

• Depends on the person. Some women look way better not tanned than tanned and visa versa. I'm black so I sometimes like the contrast of pale against my skin. But, seeing tanned skin oiled up is really hot at times. So, it really doesn't matter. It doesn't take away or enhance beauty if you ask me.

• Tanned

• Tanned anytime, all the time.

• Pale for me. Always been that way.

• Not even a deciding factor.

• A simple observation on my part... the second female in your 'tanned' picture set isn't 'tanned' at all. It would appear as though she were of an ethnicity whose members have naturally darker skin or whose skin has more pigmentation.

• That is not tanned, That is black.

• I opted for both, because they are equally beautiful, However, my preference is for girls who are pale and the paler the better. I abs adore lilly white legs, I think they are sooooo sexy.

• Tanned for sure

• Both can be very hot

• I prefer white people with tan over white people with pale skin.

• Both look good.

• Indifferent.

• Both can be attractive I'm going to say both

• From what I've seen "western" countries seem to like tan skin more while eastern countries prefer pale skin. I go to a very diverse university with a very high UV index and all the white girls go around wearing almost nothing while Asian girls go around with umbrellas to block the sun from bronzing them.

• Yeah the countries where there are more pale people tend to like tan and vice versa.
      And as for Asian girls, they also care about getting age spots and wrinkles in the future by burning their skin.

• TANLINES it's like a highlighter for the hot bits!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Pale is nicer. However, I am biased because I am like the first photo - white skin, blonde hair and green eyes. I literally have to put the colour back into my skin !

• BOTHHH!!

• Pale for sure. I am naturally tanned though and I don't look even close to those pictures. They're awful.

• That's a little more than tan... and their super airbrushed. But, both

• both are beautiful

• Can look bitchy and masculine! lool. I'd for for both.

• That girl with the white head band is not tanned, that is her natural skin color smh it's called melanin. And she is obviously mixed with black and white

• I'm glad guys voted more for pale because I look like snow lol but personally I like both white and tan skin sooooooo much. Average coloured caucasian skin is boring to me.

• I think both can be. Like natural skin tone. I don't like that fake orange look. But if a personally is natural tanned, or darker skin I think it can look beautiful. Same for a pale person.