What do you think of my body?

I was struggling with anorexia for 5 years it has shaped my body weirdly because I started during puberty, I'm 5'2 1/2 and 131.8 lbs.. I would like to be 110. What do you think of my body I need brutal honesty be harsh please i need it What do you think of my body?

Ugh I should have posted a pic in bikini, no I do not have a FUPA LOL
I eat very clean and disgusted by junk food.
I know I don't look hot, that's not my point
As u can see my shorts are baggy.

1558

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad. Just keep moving forward and you will reach the body you want to have. Just give it time and effort.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're on the thicker side but attractive. I feel what the most important thing is is how you feel. If you don't like the way you are now, then work on it. But not with anorexic or bulimic methods.
    I'm using loseit. com to calculate everything and lose weight. I've been using it for four weeks and went from 126 to 121 steadily at a healthy pace. It gets addictive because I keep wanting to eat better and work out more than I did the day before. It gives you a calorie limit, challenges, goals, and you can go to see what your nutrition is like. You want to have:
    20 to 30 % Fat
    45 to 65 % Carbohydrates
    and 10 to 35 % Protein
    Every day so that you're eating healthily. Also get rid of processed sugar and stay at around 40 grams of natural sugar a day, at the most.
    If you have anything you want to ask like how many of this or how much of that, just ask, I've been studying this crap for weeks lol

• I eat all natural is the thing. No processed anything. Just fruits, veggies, tofu, beans, nuts... It just all comes down to calories. I feel so disgusting right now. Blah.

• Dude I wish I was that tall!!! :p

• Hahaha Nah you don't, I think every guy on the planet prefers shorter girls to be honest, being tall sucks 😂😝

Sponsored

What Guys Said 57

• HOLY SHIT!!! Your body is scrumptious!!! Super sexy. Your ass I want to bite and your legs look like the would feel very good wrapped around me, any part of me. Don't even get me started about your upper half, good lawd!!! I bet you got every brotha looking you up and down checking out your fine ass! But seriously, you are damn gorgeous.

• Damn wish the girls at my college were as hot as you... O. O tottal eye candy xD Keep eating right and literally eating stay gorgeous. ^w^/)

Night miss/goodmorning lol...

• i think you look really good

• if you're a recovering anorexic then you look good the way you are.

• Looks fine!

• Not hot.
    Your thigh is big and certainly doesn't look like it is largely muscle.
    And is that a FUPA starting to develop?

• Lol what is a fupa?

• My clothes are really baggy haha

• I don't have one. No. My stomach is flat. The shorts are just baggy in the front

• I like it.

• Sweet looking good ,
    😎

• You are the definition of curvy. You can tone up the stomach and thighs with some exercise and avoiding sugar and carbs.

Otherwise great shape and curves. Sexy.

• To be honest, this seems more like a play to invoke compliments than a request for honest opinions. The reason I say this is because I see no abnormal deformities or anything of the sort? But that's just my opinion.

• Looks good.

• I hope you're over 18 because i gotta tell you that you are hot!

• Good gawd! You are perfect right now. Don't get caught up in numbers like 110, that's how you become anorexic in the first place. You are deliciously curvy and sexy. Great proportions. And dat ass! Wow. I don't care what you say, you are hot in these pictures. As far as being harsh, I would treat you very harshly and you would love every minute of it.;)

• You have a hot body why would you want to mess it up

• I wouldn't be able to tell u were anorexic, surprised u were by looking at these pics. You look good the way u are, how do u feel tho

• I'd say you're a knockout.

• Lovely I may say

• ok i´ll be brutally honest here. you´re hot.

• smoken hot!

• looks good 👍

• I think your body is fine
    But if you wanna lose weight lose weight
    Just make sure its for you not someone else 👍🏼

• Congratulations. You are curvy in the right way.

• you may not have asked whether you are hot or not, but you are hot. very sexy. pity you did not post those bikini pictures, it would have been awesome. sexy tits and ass.

• I want to say these are faked... can any guy here confirm?

• Too fat stop eating.

• Damn looks perfect, no need to reduce weight.

• You look good

• It looks good.

• Damn gurl. You are hot. Nice firm, high ass. Good sized tits, nice thighs. Love it.

• It's hot

• More from Guys
    27

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• if that's u, u look hot =]

• I don't see you as misshaped. If you want to lose weight, eat healthy and do some kind of aerobic excercise every day.

• Tone it up 👌🏽

• I'm a girl and you don't have to lose any weight! Your body is hot ;)

• You look really good at that weight honestly. I'm not sure why so many women are obsessed with constantly losing weight. Being a normal, healthy weight looks so good.

• your body is shaped wonderfully lol :P
    just jeep it toned to maintain it, don t loose weight or so

• you look good. You don't need to do anything

• You look human.

• no curves

• I think you look good. What's supposed to be misshapen?

• You have a beautiful body:)

• not bad at all. a bit chubby but still nicely shaped

• Sexy, you go girl!

1 private opinion(s)