Would he ever leave her for me?

Found out my crush has a girlfriend and she's basically perfect as below
Would he ever leave her for me?while i look like this honestly would he ever leave her for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Depends on the type of person he is? and it depends on his motivates for having a relationship with someone?

If its just for sex, of course he will leave her for you. If he is the kind of guy, that is looking for a women, to settle down with, and have kids, and he has set his heart on being with her for the rest of his life, then he mostly definitely won't leave her for you.

If he has a history of short term relationships with women, then of course the chances of him on leaving her for you. If has cheated on other women in the past, of he will cheat on her, to be with you.

If you can work out his agenda, then you will have a much more of an idea, what he will do in the future. Past behaviour is the best predictor for future behaviour. If he has cheated on other women on the past, he will most likely cheat on you, there are no exceptions the rule.

• I dun know him well enough but he looks quite smitten with his girlfriend so i guess not

• You don't need to block him, just don't look him up on facebook. Or come off facebook anyway, its just wasting your time anyway. You gaining nothing by being on facebook, and you have no privacy.

Don't be reactive to life, be proactive.

• he's just so kind and gentle with me and i stalked his fb he seems like a very sweet boyfriend too. she's a lucky girl. And i know i should use my head more. Will marry someone my parents introduce i reckon

• Lets hope not. Why would you want to destroy a relationship? Why would you want her to be hurt? And why would you want a guy who could easily break it off with his girlfriend (and by extention you)? Move on and find some one else.

• I dont i was down so just asking silly questions i actually think they look good together

• Well it is something that people need to be reminded of, a lot of people seem to have no trouble trying to destroy some one elses relationships.

• what would you do if they came across this question lol

• It's all about personality. If she's a B and your not, it could make the difference. As far as appearance, I HONESTLY think you are better looking that she is (no lie)... so I would think you'd have the advantage here.

• I know how you feel, but this is not the way. He's with her, you should try to move on and make your own luck, there are plenty of guys out there.

• . since i dont you or the other person i have to go off looks only. witch is shallow in my book. but to answer your question its hard to say if i would leave because i dont just give up on a relationship because someone attractive happen to come along. i prefer long lasting meaning full relationships over a quick roll in the hay with someone

• Don't let it rule you and just get on with your life... frankly I think you can do better he comes off like a greasy playboy to me.

• he's very kind n gentle in person but i probs dun know him enough anw

• There are lots of kind and gentle guys out there, to set your sites on one that has a girlfriend already you may be setting yourself up for heartache.

• POSSIBLE BUT UNLIKELY. UNLESS MAYBE YOUR ASS IS SUPER RIDICULOUS. oR SHE TURNS OUT TO BE A BAD GIRLFRIEND

• If they have a good relationship, then probably not. Don't be a homewrecker, please. Find someone else.

• You look good. But if they ever did break up and he came to you. Are you sure you know what your getting? Don't you wonder why they call it a crush?

• I meant if they did break up ( n given if it had nothing to do with me) i would love to get to know him better i really like him

• I think you're prettier than her, as for the rest, no clue.

• Haha thanks ur so kind her body is very hot!

• She's not very attractive to me and I think she's a few years older than me too, but I really think you are pretty, not just flattery :). I'm sure there are guys that disagree but that's just my opinion :P

• What you look like shouldn't make a difference... I would never leave a girl I'm dating just because another girl is into me, even if I find her better looking. That's just super shallow...

• The real question is, while he looks like that, would his girlfriend ever leaver him for someone else?

• Of her the fuck over your crush... seriously you sound very stuck up and creepy

• *oh get the

• Lol thanks i guess :D

• If you feel like you wanna talk then message me

• he might but it wouldn't be a vertical move

• As an apperance she is stunning. But who knows maybe he might do.

• Why would he settle for bok choy and sushi when he already has tequila and tortilla? I mean sometimes we need a little jiaozi but lets be real here its no kfc and grape flavoured kool-aid.

• Yeh i k now she's like a goddess i was just being sarcastic

• Ur even more sad than i am

• Send me nudes to cheer me up? :) i kid

• "If he leaves her for you, he'll leave you for another guy"

• She looks more like a fling. She doesn't look loyal at all.

• Uhh.. No, that girl looks like a great fuck. You look better (not much) but you seem kinda small.

• Can you get him alone for a few drinks?

• What for? Im not gonna get him drunk n sleep with him if thats what ur getting at...

• You look more pretty than the girl but he might want the girl for marriage

• Nah nobody does that.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• No... not because you aren't an attractive young lady but he looks settled with her... Is there any hint to say he likes you too or that he would leave her?

I am guessing they have been together for some time!

• You're really entertaining her thoughts?

• I guess so i know i ll meet someone else eventually just a bit bitter atm. Shame i have to give up my fav class. Sorry about your divorce u ll meet or probs have met someone else too :)

• I have had boyfriend since 4 months after he and I split and things are going ok with him (4 years almost later) :)

• He has terrible taste lmao. The first girl looks like a tranny so 2.4/10 and you look like a dead bird so 3/10 but still better than her. And no i don't think he will leave her for you like wtf if he loves her you can't just expect him to want to be with you all of a sudden if you were super beautiful then maybe he would but you aren't so.. I guess you're out of luck , sorry!

• To be honest you shouldn't be posting pictures of other people on here. What if his girlfriend or someone that knows her or your crush comes across this question? and since u uploaded your photo is well... that will just be embarrassing for u.

• In my opinion, you're way prettier than she is.

• Aw thanks her body is ridicoulously hot tho!

• His girl is hot... she reminds me of kim kardashian,,,,... but if you have a better personality than her than who knows... but then again if i were you i'd just move on cause he's taken... there are plenty of fish in the sea...

• find another man. It will benefit you

• Well it sounds like your asking this and basing it just on looks. Is there anything else that indicates you to asking this? Has he made any hints about liking you?

• Sorry I meant to say is there anything indicates that he may leave her

• Uhm no i didn't even know he has a girlfriend but on his fb he seems very sweet to his girlfriend posting their pics together with sweet caption. As to me he's always been kind and gentle im in his class and my fitness level is really low and he pays extra attention to me and really tries to motivate me. Thats why I've developed a crush

• I think it's best to move on if he has a girlfriend.

• Let it go and move on honey

• Really girl? You want him to leave for you? No guy does that unless he wasn't faithful in the first place.

• I know i was just being sarcastic because she's really good looking

• You should have really thought twice before uploading this question, cause quite frankly this is just embarrassing and shows lack of intelligence...

Personal experience... lol.

• U did something similar too and they found out?

• Oh wow! tbh i dun care what they think anw at least he'd know i like him but im long gone by then

• Lol okay...