Which kind of curvy girl looks best?

Of the "curvy" body types, which looks best?

Slim, long-legged
Which kind of curvy girl looks best?
Classic

Dramatic

Super-fit

Lacking nothing

• Slim, long-legged
  • Classic
  • Dramatic
  • Super-fit
  • Lacking nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• i like all of them but dramatic. those are photoshoped.

• I don't know know how to tell if they're photoshopped, but they certainly aren't very popular in this poll lol.

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../...e_Skeleton_Anatomy.png there are ribs that would have to be bent or removed in order to achieve such a shape.

• Oh okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Classic
    2. Slim, long legged
    3. I don't like any of the other ones.

• Why are women always bitching though? The biggest women are getting most likes.
      I personally find them a bit too big for my taste.

• I don't know. I think a most "societal pressure" to look a certain way comes from female competition. Men aren't that picky, and the most common, easily obtainable figures seem to be their preference.

What Guys Said 17

• those dramatic girls are creepy af. the girl that says lacking nothing in the black lingerie looks totally normal.

• Thank you for your response. Creepy? Lol. And I know she really isn't in the same category as the other girl. I mostly just meant "with a little bit of a belly."

• Lol. She seems to be popular.

• she just looks like a normal girl, and being pretty is also helping, in my opinion at least lol.

• Slim and classic

• Pictures #2 and #4 and the first girl in "super fit" are all fine to me personally.
    The very first picture has too many bony hips.
    The closest balance I think is the first super-fit girl, but I didn't vote super fit because the two examples have a world of difference in between them.

• I wasn't sure if I should have a different category for "fit" and "muscular."

• Slim, Long-Legged
    or
    Lacking Nothing

• Lacking nothing for me

• slim
    classic
    lacking nothing

in that order. I don't really like the other ones, and the dramatic ones look photoshopped

• The dramatic girls look photoshopped... either that or someone tightened their waist trainers way too much...

I like all of the others though... all of them!

• I didn't know that they were photoshopped, but apparently they are lol.

• Those wasp waists don't look natural...

• It's obviously E).

• They all look pretty hot

• I definitely think the black and white pic#4 is the hottest.

• Classic, super fit and lacking nothing in no preticular order. The dramatic ones just look very odd to me. They look like they had the so called corset training done.

• I didn't know when I posted it, but one of the girls is definitely photoshopped. The other apparently is probably photoshopped, too. I should have checked on that first, but it didn't cross my mind.

• Lacking nothing <3

• all but super fit for me

• i voted classic but hesitate a lot with the last one lacking nothing

• Lacking nothing, with classic as a runner up.

• Lacking nothing

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I think the lacking nothing girls look the best, then the classic ones.

• Lacking nothing or classic.

• The VS models are not curvy. That photo is also very photoshopped.
    VS models used to be curvy, but they aren't anymore.

I think classic and lacking nothing look the best.

• classic and dramatic are my favs

• Classic, and lacking nothing are hot af.

• My gfs a classic and she's gorgeous so yea :)

• Fat girls take note, this is what curvy girls look like, being obese or overweight with rolls and sitting on your ass is not a reason to be called curvy. Fat girls can call themselves curvy all they want but they can not get mad when they get called fat, just like they have no problem with calling girls skinny

• Great job answering the question.

• @GiftShop you have issues, you are the one who keeps going on this post deliberately to apply to me. I'm anonymous so the only way I get replies is from when someone replies here. You do not get notifications when I tag you because anon users can not tag, so you are obviously coming on this post on purpose and going our of your way to bombard me with notifications

• Actually if you knew how his site worked, you'd know I get a notification saying someone replied.
      So, no issues. Simply responding to a notification.