Of the 2 guys, which guy is better lookingg?

1-
of the 2 guys, which guy is better lookingg?

2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking
Select a gender to cast your vote:

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Eww Zac is not my type vomit! But I've always thought Nate was a douche or f**k boy and he is surprisingly NOT at all. I met him at my job on two different occasions... He is really sweet it's so weird! You can tell he isn't even faking it, it's scary lol. I say Nate by a landslide!

Most Helpful Guy

• One looks like a hamster that's found a jar of test. The other just looks like a garden variety homo.

• someone jelly lel umad brah go troll somewhere else eh u get rekt fgt@@hnnn

• @Flex4Ever it's like a whole load of zyzz misc 4chan chat all crammed into one sentence, you're about 5 years out of date, but do carry on! lmfao

• I know right? It's actually quite funny I must say.
      But zyzz will forever dance to trance in our minds and spot us from the heaven of aesthetics when we need that last rep.

What Girls Said 1

• They both have that stupid look I don't find attractive. But anyone looks better than Efron, so guy number two.

What Guys Said 2

• that moment when you realise the only votes are from guys :)

• Guy ##2