Guys, What would you like a girl to wear on the first date?

On Saturday I've got a date and I dont know what to wear, I'm normally so casual. Were going to some posh cinema. Do i show off cleavage or not?

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Absolutely nothing. Just show up naked. He will be very pleased.

Yes. Show off cleavage.

• Clothes. Because you're going outside the house. That's literally the only criteria, otherwise considering you are going to cinema, wear something that's not "more decorative than comfortable".

• Sexy yet classy

• Clothes. Casual is fine, especially for the movies. If you want to show off your cleavage, that's up to you. I will warn you that he may want to have sex with you at the end of the night (if you show your cleavage), in case you don't want to.

• Classy flirty
    Show a LITTLE cleavage

• Less meat shown, the better.

• be comfortable

• Anything she wants

• Uhhh... nekid? If not, a snug fit one piece dress slightly above the knees ( black is a great color)

• What ever she wants as long as she has some style.

• Knee length skrit and sleeveless top

• Nothing

• Don't wear pajamas, but other than that dress how you would normally. I'd rather a girl be comfy in normal clothes than be dressed up and uncomfortable.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more