Guys, Lap dance with a blindfold?

For my guys Birthday I want to give him a lap dance. I kind of want to blind fold him and let him imagine it. What is a males perspective on being blindfolded while getting a lapdance?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Now I want one lmao. Don't kno about the rest but I think it's hot.

What Guys Said 11

• A lap dance is a visual experience more than anything, blindfolding takes away from the experience. Now if you wanted to tie his hands so he can't touch, that could be fun lol

• Well, from my perspective wearing a blindfold, I'd say there's light, but it's completely diffuse and you can't make anything out. I've never been blindfolded during a lap dance, but I don't suspect that would change the experience of being blindfolded significantly.

• Completely ruins it. Males are visual creatures so blindfolding us would utterly defeat the point. Are you sure that you just don't want to blindfold him because you're insecure about him seeing your body?

• Nope.. I adore my body, so does he. Im trying to heighten his senses and disabling one sense, heightens another. I maybe should of added I want him completely naked and unable to touch me at first. I will then remove the blind fold to give him the opportunity to see and touch etc.. he's always the dominant. I'm turning the tables

• The lap dance is mostly visual for us so taking that away most of us will feel like what's the point. Is it because you're insecure with your body? I mean, sure we'll still feel it but the visual is the main part for guys.

• That ruins the point of the blindfold. Men are visual creatures and a blindfold would make a lapdance pointless.

• being allowed to watch while you get a lapdance seems much more exciting to me. you might as well blindfold him and go shopping without him, while he's just sitting at home imagining you're giving him a lapdance xD

• Boo hop On the blindfold

• Would you go to a concert of a band you like and only see them but not hear them? No. Why would he not want to see you giving him a lapdance especially when he likes you? Iap dances are meant to be seen.

• Lucky guy

• Sounds hot. ;-)

• Blindfold him then fart right in his face.