Girls, Which is the better photo for a dating site and should I ditch any?

• One
    88% (30)
  • Two
    6% (2)
  • Three
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• One is the best. Get rid of the other two.

You ideally want a picture where you look directly at the camera so that you don't come off as untrustworthy or unsure.

What Girls Said 10

• one is the best, ditch the others. but you should take one without head phones and at least one with your face towards the camera..

• I hate when people screenshot from snapchat when the download button is right there lol! For that reason I'd stick with one and toss the last two.

• One is best, shows the most of you and your face shape. I'd take one where you're looking at the camera :)

• First one. You look adorable in that one <3

• I think ditch three.
    One looks the best.

• They look like you are taking mugshots. Lol. Ditch them all. Love your eyes though 😊
    You're pretty cute

• definitely the first one

• Your so good looking! also just get rid of the last one the others are fine

• i like the first one the best but the last one u got some laser eyes going on

• You need to look at the camera because when you're looking away like that it seems like a girl shouldn't trust you. Also, you need to smile because you look kinda lonely