How would you approach me?

How would you approach me?

I mean this in the way of me being approachable or not

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• Like i always do, using the correct method:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_D9IwB3-s

• if you're my homework, id do you everyday

• You're too ugly to approach, or to even look at... Sorry

• Approach you for what?

• I Won't lol

• I won't ;)

• Nice wrist tattoo, either you shredded as a kid or you just got back from an EDM concert, one way or the other lets make creole gumbo.

• On a bicycle from the east

• Eagerly and probably semi aroused.

• I'd compliment your hair. I think it looks fantastic; from there, I'd try to find common ground with you. You look like a lot of fun.

• I would approach you and say dam a yo milky let me get your number cause you lookin sexy as hell then I well say are you the sun cause you make me smile

• no, u have no soul.

• You still look like a guy to me, I wouldn't approach you...

• With extreme caution.

• I'll just say hi to you.

• i wouldn't. you're not my type.

• Depends on the location and how approachable you are at the time.

• From the front. It would be weird if I snuck up behind you.

• Yea I would make out with you forever

• "hey you have a great smile"

• Hi there beautiful love your hair want to get pizza sometime?

• I would not...

• I wouldn't. Not my style to do so and not my type to begin with. No hard feelings

• Why does the approach have to be based off of attraction opposed to hey she looks like a nice young lady? I mean I wouldn't give you a second look if I was basing approach on my attraction to you but you seem like a nice guy and you have a friendly smile so Id say you are an approachable person.

• Okay that's fine by me

• With my jaw droped on the floor😍😍

• Are you Rihanna's sister?

• Approachable? Yes. How? Say, lemme see yo phone *calls my phone* imma text you later.

• Sorry but yer not ma type...

• I wouldn't, but that's because the first and only time I've done that ended in a fiasco, because she was so extremely shy; despite having sent me signals any days in a row, always surrounded by her friends.

So, if I pretend you were that girl, you would have to be very good looking (she took a part in a beauty pagent); send me lots and lots of signals that a blind guy would pick up on, and then I would walk up to you and compliment you as an opener

• I'd probably be drunk or kind of high.

• by saying "No Thanks" lol

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 6

• r u seeking the opinion of a man or a woman or both? cuz if both or a woman my opinion is u look friendly outgoing, like if u were working at a place somehere i wouldn't feel uncomftorable or hesitant to ask u for help or something u look well maintained styalish and confident, ps im not gay or bi jus 100% straight lol if that matters or nt

• I would be like hi I like your hair want to be friends?

• I'd probably just walk up and compliment your hair because it's cool & I like giving compliments

• I'd probably say something weird and embarrass my self because I get nervous around pretty people lmao

• I'd say hi and ask where you got your tattoo

• She would friend zone you so hard. You talk about that shit if you wanna be her buddy. If you want to get into another chicks pants you gotta be sexual, have confident body language and be a smooth talker.

• Your out of my league