Guys, Small Boobs?

I'm super tiny, and guys have often said I'm like a small doll or pixie. I'm 5feet and around 90pounds, with A/B bra size, waist-long blonde hair and green eyes. I know I'm short, so obviously a DD would look ridiculous, but I can't help feeling insecure at times.

Do you guys "care" about bra size? Are you ok with smaller breasts?

I have a bit of a protruding ribcage which I think can look slightly "off" paired with small breasts and slight figure, so I figured I'd ask

61

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as your breasts can be qualified as breasts, you're fine. Bs and Cs are ideal. But smaller Bs and some As can be fine. If you're totally flat chested and you can't even tell you have boobs, then that's not a good thing, in my opinion. It won't be a deal breaker for a lot of guys, but it's definitely not desirable. Boobs are desirable. I'm not sure what an A/B looks like. But as long as they're shaped like boobs and have a bit of mass, it's not a big deal. All you need is a handful, as one of my friend's says.

What Guys Said 60

• in my opinion, they're just the right size for your body size and type. Petite girls are my favorites...

• Sheesh, I have half a mind to do a myTake going over how most guys aren't bothered with the size of a woman's breasts. Because I almost see this question crop up just as much as questions about penis size, and I always answer them the same way: I don't mind smaller breasts, in fact I prefer them. Sure, there are guys who prefer bigger ones, and those that prefer smaller ones, and guys who really don't care and/or appreciate different breast sizes for different reasons. I love smaller breasts, even flat chested women, but I also like large breasts because, well damn who doesn't? Even then, I'm more concerned with whether or not the girl will let me touch them than the actual size.

Your breasts are perfectly fine the size that they are. Most guys don' t mind really. So you have nothing to worry about.

• nope. Small breasts on a small frame look good, as you said it would probably look ridiculous otherwise. Breasts are good no matter the size.

• Okay with them? Hell no! I prefer them!

• Actually I love small boobs. I know some guys are rather into big boobs but that's not my case. Plus, if it fits the size of your body, that's much better! As long as a girl is sexy overall, I do not care about her boobs. (actually the girl I find the most sexy in all of my school is a petite with like A or B sized boobs, and to me it doesn't matter). Based on your description, I'd think that you look great!

• i'm ok with smaller breasts

• You are perfect in my estimation. Just so darned hot. I'll say 9/10 and if it's you in your profile pic, it would make you 10/10.

• I don't care one way or the other and I don't think most other guys care about boob size that much either.

• I'm fine with small breasts. I prefer average, but overall I prefer proportions.

• Ok if that's you in the profile pic. No I don't care about your breast size. It has never been a deal breaker for me. I'd prefer your natural a-b than a fake c-d. Lol But as I said stop worrying about that and marry me.

• I know I'm getting my hopes up I'm wayyy to ugly for you. Your like 10 leagues ahead of me

• I'm sending you a message

• Never mind lol I can't. I was going to ask what part of Canada your from but I don't know if you want that out in public

• Women are more than just their breast size, as long as you are a sweetheart - double dees are not a requirement

• Smaller breasts would look great on you!
    Smaller breasts , smaller girl is a perfect match, we care about the shape and the proportions compared your body not the size itself.

• You are probably hot

• your small so your boobs should also be small. i think you would not look right with a D or larger cup size.

• i just took a look at your pic and i dont think you have anything to be insecure about. i think you're really beautiful and i find girls who are shorter than me really cute. i'm 6.3 feet so you're quite a lot shorter than i am xD and tbh i dont like big boobs. i find smaller boobs way more attractive. so yeah, don't be insecure :3

• Your boobs are great. Yeah there are some guys out there that find big tits hot, but some guys think a big ass is better, some others don't care and just like petite Asian cartoon porn.

You have a gorgeous face and nice cleveage from your profile pic. You'll attract some and not others. F the haters. You're damn good looking!

• if a guy wants to be with you, it´s not for that anyway so stop caring about it. plus a/b is a decent size. not everybody needs a girl with DD breasts.

• no, the size isn't that important. they need to fit your body and have a nice shape. A or B cup can be nice too

• I definitely don't care about bra size enough to not date someone over it. Small boobs can be just as beautiful as large ones.

• Most guys don't care. There are some that prefer bigger ones but lots that prefer smaller ones to. Again, most don't care at all. We like them all.

• I could not care less. There are other things to worry about in this world other than boob size on the opposite gender.

• Its what the inside that matters !

How nutritious is the milk?

• i prefer big boobs but if the girl i liked didn't have big boobs i wouldn't be mad
    or anything, just boobs

• Small is fine. Better than fine, in my opinion. Especially with a tiny woman anyway.

• Boobs size should be equal to height, so I think yours would be very good when considering your body type.

• No no I love it! So much better than if you had really big ones that would just look out of place. Plus you will never have back problems! Guys love boobs in general! Don't worry!!!

• Honestly, I don't really care about boob size and I think you're very attractive

• I care about it but I am often convinced by inner quality with small boobs

• Nah, that's a turn off for me tbh

• a guy who's gonna love you and care about you truly i dont think this will be problem for him.

• More from Guys
    30

13 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more