Agree or disagee? Be honest?

there are 3 things that matter in life looks, money and status, until and unless u can be in top 0. 1% in all things, ur a useless piece of trash, the world is like this, deal with it, top tier or ur existence is a curse

• Agree
  • Disagree
Polls and opinions please
tbh, i really liked your opinions and i feel a little better about life. I never thought even westerners could be nice non superficial people

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm not quite that cynical yet. I'm not rich, I don't have a top job, or a house, but I am in love and I'm very happy. I work towards bettering my circumstances (earning enough to save for a house, paying off my debts, etc) but I'm not going to let my lack of these things depress me.

• For women looks are good enough, for men all 3 things are required though looks alone can also give a great life, i am a 6-7/10 and i feel suicidal because most girls at this age would say i am npt their type and i dont get treated the way better looking men do

• Ur useless if ur not top 0. 1% i would rather not waste effprts to hear abuses

• No, it's your attitude that is useless. You can make all the excuses you like to bitch and moan about life being unfair, but that doesn't make it so. You're whinging over something that is 100% in your control. It's pathetic.

Most Helpful Guy

• We all die and lose everything in the end. Even those written in the history books will be forgotten one day so in a way we are all worthless in the grand scheme of things.

No doubt that looks, wealth, and status are highly valued among the living but I think happiness is more valuable.

For some reason I can't imagine myself being very happy regardless of my position on the totem pole so I do often fantasize about wealth, beauty, and status even tho I know they are only temporary.

• So why not just be a hobo or live somewhere really secluded and be stoned all the time when u can be free and relaxed doing that, why spend 25 years studying first then getting a jpb to achieve it

What Girls Said 6

• My goodness! That's horrible. If you're spending your life chasing after looks, money, and status, you've wasted it whatever percentage you obtain.

• Calm down Debbie Downer, geez there's more to life than that.

• For example? I dont think there is happiness knowing ur duff compared to so many people

• ur not but the fact you are born a woman gives you the right to call me ugly only because i am not an A & F model and screw up my self respect, that is why it is important to have all 3 and ur much luckier than me to be born in mexico, i am born in india, a fuckin 3rd world country, i cannot get the quality of education that white trash get after sleeping around and crying about it and even after they have spent their youth stoned and sucking cocks and fucking sluts, they will earn more than i will, so dont tell me i am being unjustified to whine here

• Please I know people who had little to nothing going for them and they didn't whine and cry they made something of themselves.

• I am in-between.

• You have correctly identified the three main elements of male sexual attractiveness. I can understand how you might feels this way due to rampant female hypergamy. Most women will not empathise with this as any women can get sex.

• Respect matters too

• That's right if you look on other people who has luxury life. But, don't forget if this life such a spinning wheel, you can be on the top, or the opposite. A blossom flower would't blossom forever. Also, it's impossible if businessman doesn't have a debt.

What Guys Said 8

• none of though thing can bring true happyness.
    1 looks get old. everyone does and there isn't enough money or status to change it
    2 money can't make you an attractive person if your ugly inside. money can open doors but that doesn't mean you belong there.
    3 status it only as good as others perceive you to be. you are all ways chancing something untill you have no money, look or talent to back it up

• The only thing that matters in life is leaving a legacy behind, that's kinda the whole point of life. For most, it's having children, for others it's contributing to society in some major way. Really, that's all we're put on this earth to do, to continue on through the lives and actions of our descendants.

• Actually none of those three are very important. That stuff is all pretty trivial.

• Many people that doesn't have anything are far better persons than an average person that manages. They are the ones that gives more than they have to a person in more need than themselves. They are the definition of humanity, so no, I don't think looks, money and status are the 3 things in life that matters the most, but kindness, love and careness is.

• Well that top 0.1% can't exist without the rest working for them, so disagree. The only truly useless people are the losers that sponge off the government, an therefore the productive members of society.

• everybody cares about celebrities, yet they dont give two shits about us.. funny, without us, they'd be useless xD tbh most of them are useless anyway lol

• You forgot penis size

• I didn't need to know the measurement lol

• well, now u do since i am anonymous anyway, gonna be creepy as fuck, its brown and girls who have seen it call it a chocobar

• Hard times bro?