What do you think about this outfit?

What do you think about this outfit?
I have a dinner and I'm not sure about this look.
thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress itself is lovely for a social dinner but the heels are bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the idea is nice but this dress seems like more of a beach, or really really casual dress u know? i think the heels outdo it, so if u have a slightly more chic dress it'll be quite nice, just so that the shoes and dress are on the same level, u feel me? =]

What Guys Said 14

• grandma's outfit

• I think the outfit is more suited to a Garden Party rather than dinner. Maybe something a little more formal perhaps?

• Your attire reminds me of my grandma's curtain.

• That was not cool

• @funny_strange_man as if I carry myself looking for approval. I couldn't careless if my opinion was cool or not. OP can wear whatever she wants even if it looks like a curtain.

• I personally like the floral printed dress and the heels or wedges which ever they are. The outfit looks very lovely on you.

• Looks good to me

• Gawdy.

• If thats for a casual date... i'd suggest getting something that stands out more. That is really plain.

• its a nice dress

• i personally don't like flower patterns, but it is a cute dress.

• Looks like something my grandmother would wear, and she's been dead for 50 years. No offence.

• nice

• you look good in it

• Seems appropriate for dinner

• Pretty nice.

What Girls Said 11

• How can we tell when your arms up?

• It depends on the dinner. If it is just a causal one, then yes it looks fine, but if it is like super fancy like for someone's engagement or something, then I would go for something a little more formal.

Is it just with some friends?

• It's lovely. I love the shoes

• That's matching with your wedges (?), but if you have dinner with someone special, try to wear the bright color or an elegant outfit.👸just my thought.

• this is a daytime outfit. maybe changing the shoes would help. it would also help to know how formal this dinner is.

• Very fun and pretty.
    Love the colors

• It's cute, I love the floral print.

• The dress is a bit daytime in my opinion but it could work. Love the heels btw!!

• not my style.

• It's cute and summer-ish.

• The dress is pretty... but the shoes are killing me.