What do you think about this outfit?

What do you think about this outfit?
I have a dinner and I'm not sure about this look.
thoughts?

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• The dress itself is lovely for a social dinner but the heels are bad.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the idea is nice but this dress seems like more of a beach, or really really casual dress u know? i think the heels outdo it, so if u have a slightly more chic dress it'll be quite nice, just so that the shoes and dress are on the same level, u feel me? =]

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• grandma's outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the outfit is more suited to a Garden Party rather than dinner. Maybe something a little more formal perhaps?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your attire reminds me of my grandma's curtain.

2|1
    0|0
    • That was not cool

• @funny_strange_man as if I carry myself looking for approval. I couldn't careless if my opinion was cool or not. OP can wear whatever she wants even if it looks like a curtain.

• I personally like the floral printed dress and the heels or wedges which ever they are. The outfit looks very lovely on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Gawdy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If thats for a casual date... i'd suggest getting something that stands out more. That is really plain.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a nice dress

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally don't like flower patterns, but it is a cute dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like something my grandmother would wear, and she's been dead for 50 years. No offence.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems appropriate for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• How can we tell when your arms up?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the dinner. If it is just a causal one, then yes it looks fine, but if it is like super fancy like for someone's engagement or something, then I would go for something a little more formal.

Is it just with some friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lovely. I love the shoes

0|1
    0|0
  • That's matching with your wedges (?), but if you have dinner with someone special, try to wear the bright color or an elegant outfit.👸just my thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is a daytime outfit. maybe changing the shoes would help. it would also help to know how formal this dinner is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very fun and pretty.
    Love the colors

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cute, I love the floral print.

0|1
    0|0
  • The dress is a bit daytime in my opinion but it could work. Love the heels btw!!

0|0
    0|0
  • not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and summer-ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress is pretty... but the shoes are killing me.

1|0
    0|0