Girls, am I ugly?

Hey guys, a 17 year old guy from Australia here. If the last image confuses you, don't worry it's an Aussie thing :P

Anyway I'd really appreciate a rating out of 10 in the comments. I'm really insecure, particularly about my ears and acne. I'm already planning to get treatment for the acne, but should I get surgery to push my ears back?

Cheers guys, please be honest with your ratings/comments.

Girls, am I ugly?

I've started bulking at the gym with some mates.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give u a 7 you're only a teen now and I think you will get better looking when your grow older. When you grow older your body will get more buff which will even out the proportion of your ears so it won't look bad. And please don't get surgery your look fine. your body is still growing so just wait till your more buff and maybe you can even out the hair because the shade cut will grab more attention to your ears. Growing the hair on your sides can hide it a little.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know if you should get surgery. But, if it's something you want to do go for it. don't do it based on what other people think of you. do what makes you happy. But, personally for me, it wouldn't matter. you'd still be below a 5 for me whether you got them done or not. it's the forehead, the babyface, and the lack of muscle definition that does it for me. to hide your ears you could also grow out your hair? maybe it would help with your forehead, too.

• hey,
    what are you talking about? you ears look fine to me. And also, you have very nice eyes. I would give you an 8/10
    stay happy

• 7 or higher. I don't know about the Aussie thing but it's funny and I love it!

• I think you're really good looking! Your ears don't bother me at all, and I had to scroll through the pictures twice and zoom in to notice the acne. And yeah, I have no idea what the last picture means but it definitely made me laugh

• I think you're really attractive and I like your hairstyle! Also it helps that you're Australian :)

• You're far from ugly

• 6-8 around there
    U got some intense eyes and honestly i hadn't noticed the ears or acne til u pointed it out

• No, I think you're really attractive.

• No way! You're adorable.

• You look good, 6.5 points for your appereance + 10 for your cool nose, that will be better if you have good personalities too. 😎 17 is still young than 22, so if you have many free times, go to the gym, work out routine, eat a lot of food, and don't forget to study for your future 😉