Do you like high waisted jeans?

Some guys said on my last question that they don't like this outfit
Do you like high waisted jeans?
Do you like it and what do you think of high waisted jeans in general?

• I like it
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually can't stand high-waisted stuff on girls. I'm used to girls wearing low-rise flare jeans, but that was also ten years ago. I still don't even love the skinny jeans thing that's been big the last few years. High-waisted clothes look like they're from the 70s, and nothing good fashion-wise came from the 70s😱😱😱

The good news: I'm an old dinosaur, so me not liking them probably means they're the coolest thing you could possibly wear😜

Most Helpful Girl

• Love high waisted jeans 😍

What Guys Said 23

• where are you, the 70's? do some squats and rock a low waisted pair. you need a bit of ass for that though.
    well, i guess the hips will suffice.

• I don't like them... at all.

• I don't like them. Can make the body look out of balance. Not sure how to explain.

• Not really, can be nice if the girl has an amazing figure tho

• It looks good on you. I'm not sure it would on everyone though (too much jeans). You pull it off well though.

• Dislike. It wasn't a good look in the 90s and it's not now.

• I hate them. Worst fashion trend since uggs.

• very few women can pull it off. you are too skinny and too flat, it makes you look very square. you're very pretty though

• I think they look ridiculous. I really dislike them. I think a giant cheese hat would actually be more attractive.

• Looks great on you 👍
    I generally like them, also high waisted shorts

• They're horrible and I hate the person who restarted that fad from the 50's.

• They are ok

• I hate high waisted jeans. Why can't they stay in last century where they belong? They were out of style last decade, but now they're coming back again. Why? Lower waisted pants make the body look so much better.

• No, I personally don't like high waist anything.
    Reminds me of something my grandmother would wear.

• on some girls looks good others its just a big no.

• I like them brings me back to fhe 90s

• Love them!

• I think it looks great! Nice legs, show me a pic in short shorts!

• You make em look good.

• I don't like it, looks weird.

• Can't stand them.

You have a tremendous body, which the pants aren't quite able to ruin.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Sometimes they can look cute if you have big curvy hips and you're not too tall like this:
    cdn.shopify.com/.../...29-cb606162e0f0_grande.jpeg

For you it's not really flattering. Your hips will grow when you're older and not it looks kinda strange. If you're lean and tall you can wear so many cute things so just skip these and start wearing things more flattering.

• I like it, I generally enjoy wearing high waisted stuff :) It might be because I'm tiny (5'2) so if it helps make my legs look longer :P

• It actually makes your torso look shorter. not technically the same thing.

• @Dandeus Anything with high hemlines comes to regular hemlines on me, I'm only 5'2, I have tiny legs 😂 I usually buy jeans called 'ankle grazers' because they're supposed to obviously sop just above the ankle but they come to cover most of my foot and fit me better than normal jeans 😊 Meh, I get that they might look old fashioned but I really like wearing them and they feel comfortable so it doesn't really matter too much what everyone else thinks, y'know?

• if they're comfortable, that's fine. I'm not saying you shouldn't wear them, I just disagree with the commonly held idea that they make your legs look longer and define your waist.

• I think very few girls pull them off well. It makes most girls look disproportionate and gives a really geeky/mom like look

• It's because you don't look it an oppressed little sweetheart. Your outfit is modern and it looks absolutely great.

• Makes me feel like my stomach is being crushed in. Then I don't have any freedom to move much.

• I don't like them.

• yea, it creates a waistline for women who dont have them. However, the fact that im starting to see men wear them is killing me

• The belt just cuts you off causing a interruption in the flow. Also with blue jeans, I think a black shirt looks a little too harsh. Try a shade of grey, like charcoal or heathered.

TLDR; Lose the belt and get a shirt a few tones lighter

• when you wear it with heels it looks amazing

• I like high waisted jeans not the holes in them.

• I find them ugly and old fashion. You need to have big hips, good butt, and a small waist what the majority of girls don't have and for crop top a flat stomach

• You have no hips so it doesn't work for you, high waisted jeans only look good on curvy girls with small waist lines and defined hips and ass. All trends and styles don't work with every body shape so you have to pick the ones that compliment your body type.

• They are alright, but personally I think it looks to hipster.. and its not my type of style.

• That's cool casual style... just wear whatever you like, stylist, also comfortable.