Do you think most ugly people are poorly groomed/dressed or genuinely ugly?

I was thinking can ugly people really come up cause better looking people are usually better groomed.

• yes
  • no
  • depends (comment on that)
yes or no on poll is about "Do you think most ugly people are poorly groomed/dressed"
any more opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Having good hygiene and wearing clothing that fits does elevate a person's appearance. If a person has a long scraggley beard and greasy hair, or food stains all over their shirt then yes that is unappealing.

I try to look at the positive in someone, so maybe they have really nice eyes or skin, or something. But if a person's attitude is also ugly, to me that shows through and makes them actually ugly to me and I don't find any redeemable attributes.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends if your ugly because your fat than no. Like I have a hard time believing somebody is unhelpable in the the ugly the department. Their is something you can always do.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. I know a lot of youtubers or celebrities who people look incredible and they were once thought of as ugly.
    It can be a lot of things
    Usually it comes down to money

• I think it plays a great role in looking well. Some people are only attractive because they have a nice style and are confident. Some people can be attractive even while dressed in the ugliest thing out there. I think it's a combination of the two.

• I think anyone can be beautiful if they groom better :)

Best wishes

What Guys Said 5

• I think ugly people are considered ugly because they believe that they are. Their body language their move and all their moves the way they talk. the whole thing is acting upon what the brain believe which in this case is that they are ugly and this all starts to change in the moment that they start to believe otherwards.

• Have you not seen what makeup can do? Even for guys before TV appearances. I guess it counts as grooming. Throw on some stylish fitted clothes and you can improve someone a lot.

• Many are. Many are unfortunately born ugly.

• I really don't care about my appearance. I wear comfy clothing 95% of the time and I never do my hair. But I feel I'm not attractive. But I'm not trying to attract anyone. I just wanna be low key

• am i the only one who doesn't quite understand this question?

• in a flipped way, do you think most unattractive people would be attractive if they took care of themself better