I just realized my mom looks like zayn malik and its very freaky to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend Suhail look's like Zayn as well... and that's why i'm trying to make him my boyfriend lmao!!!

• No wonder i have always been told i look like a more masculine version of him, like a cheap ass version of that instagram model marcello Alvarez. But i am done with the world, i have realized the more beautiful woman a guy can make , the more respect he has, fml :(

• well, it doesn't really matter XD

• Lolol thanks... Alveraz😈😍

What Girls Said 2

• post a pic

• Hell no, but i can't unsee it, i can't look at mom in the eye anymore

• And whats sad is mom is a super beautiful woman and zayn is actually a pretter version of her

• damn, that's ruff

• 😂😂😂 why would it be freaky. I'd be glad

• because of her i am somewhat good looking lol, with zayn as your mother you cannot look bad XD

• Bruh Ikr zayn is so good looking

• he's a more beautiful version of my mother and my mother is an extremely good looking woman, she looks in her early 30's even at 42. I have always denied it but being androgynous makes the best looking men and women, every good looking woman looks a little masculine too like angelina jolie or aishwarya rai, now i know for a fact what it takes to be good looking lol.

What Guys Said 3

• who is that?

• Lmao xD that guy looks feminine ha.

• My mom is extremely beautiful, very graceful looking and doesn't look over 30 even at 42 and zayn is a more beautiful version of her

• What is your question?